The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone fancy doing A PS for me please?

RobD

Hi all,

I want a new look for my car, Can someone add on to my car the following...

Top secret front bumper

OEM side skirts

Carbon rear diffuser with and without rear spats (oem)

and new wheels ( see link)

Facelift head lights

and remove the rear fog light

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=2773054&postcount=52

Wheels are in the post!

A few pics of my car!

I'll send some beer tokens to anyone doing this, just want to see what she'll be like before i decide to go for it!

:yeahthat:

Persoanlly I think the facelift lights & fog removal will be a big +, maybe new wheels (i'd put whatever budget you had in mind into the wheels alone but thats just me)

Here's a pic of the fog gone & diffuser, the rest are a bit beyond my skills

attachment.php?attachmentid=111073&stc=1&d=1275310717

22072009014.jpg

Wow facelift fronts look terrible on a red car :blink:

Imho, the facelift lights just don't look right on a red car.

It'll be more to do with the colour balance/contrast being off tbh, best to find some pics of red cars with facelifts if you wanna know what they will really look like

I weren't to bothered about the lights really as I've seen few facelift red supras and they don't look to bad! The diffuser doesn't look to bad at all! :D Looks ten times better without the rear fog stuck there! :)

Top secret front bumper

OEM side skirts

Carbon rear diffuser with and without rear spats (oem)

Rob I'd go with TS side skirts and TS rear spats rather than OEM, they suit the TS front much better than OEM IMO.

Pics in my garage HERE

I like the skirts to be fair but the spats are not for me! Reason I've gone with oem is because I like stock plus the TS skirts are quite hard to get hold of it seems!

I've always liked the top secret front bumper! Plus when i do eventually go tt I want a front mount, and I can't have my active lip locked down as there's to many speed bumps around my way! I was thinking about a different lip but I just can't seem to find on I like! :(

I know you say you have clearance issues with the lip locked down, but I would ask TS front owners as I would imagine it'll be a lot worse with one of those, there is no give in it where as the uk lip will flex, also the TS has a lot bigger overhang

I know you say you have clearance issues with the lip locked down, but I would ask TS front owners as I would imagine it'll be a lot worse with one of those, there is no give in it where as the uk lip will flex, also the TS has a lot bigger overhang

The main problem with the TS front is how far forward the lip protrudes. Multistory car park ramps can be an issue as the front of the TS lip can be the first thing that hits the slope as you drive up to it.

Ground clearance isn't as much of an issue over road humps provided you have the suspension at a sensible ride height. The genuine TS fronts have a long undertray section that can get scraped but they are hard wearing.