The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Online stores

MR_TRD

Hi guys.

So i purchased my Supra 2 weeks ago. It is one of 6 registered in South Africa. Now i need a few body parts and i was wondering if you guys could put me in the right direction with UK companies/online shops that have a supra window sil and the back window rubber.

Much appreciated guys.

Tony

Forums page lists all our trusted sites mate.

Nic

used to do a lot of stuff for us but I don't know if he does now. That said he's still an invaluable member when it comes to info. and where to get stuff. Send him a private message.

Hope this helps. It'll keep you busy for a while. :)

The parts you are after are primarily dealer bits. If someone can get the proper part numbers, I can pick them up from Toyota in Liverpool or Steve Manley, and guess what, bring them over for you on 18th June- I'll be over for the World Cup. Now THATS service. My mate lives in MidRand.

The parts you are after are primarily dealer bits. If someone can get the proper part numbers, I can pick them up from Toyota in Liverpool or Steve Manley, and guess what, bring them over for you on 18th June- I'll be over for the World Cup. Now THATS service. My mate lives in MidRand.

Quality offer! Great club spirit, I took parts to Perth Australia for a club member a while back.

Supranature must respect bro, that would be awesome. I'll post up pictures of what i need and perhaps someone can identify them and the part number.

I live like 10mins from Midrand. I dunno what the procedure is: cash or money transfer?

As you can see i need the passenger side pillar beading and the passenger side window sil. Oh and those rubber blocks at the back that make the boot squeek when i'm driving :D

Thanks Supranature. Really appreciate it man. I usually frequent the forum 3/4 times a day. So will pick up on any news happening on the forum.

Thanks guys :D

Get your membership then ;) and you can have access to more areas and some stickers :) http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=82442

Oh... and the mods can be bribed with biltong and koeksusters (Well I can anyway ;))

Ok, just been to Toyota dealer, and we need your chassis number to get the right part that goes around the door- apparently there are 2 types?

The bottom bit is £34.47+, and the top bit is either £90.03+ or £62.74+. I can get your boot rubbers on e-bay, though will give Steve Manley a call as I've got the part numbers now.

@JustGav - Is that how i will pay my membership fees? with biltong and Koeksusters? HAHA (But seriously how would i pay)

@ Supranature - My VIN is Pm'd to you is that the number you need? or do you need another number under the bonnet?

Sweet

Edited by MR_TRD (see edit history)

@JustGav - Is that how i will pay my membership fees? with biltong and Koeksusters? HAHA (But seriously how would i pay)

@ Supranature - My VIN is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is that the number you need? or do you need another number under the bonnet?

Sweet

You should probably remove your VIN number and pm it to him instead ;)

Updaste- Steve Manley was the sameish price as my local dealer, then plus p+p, but I've e-mailed Keron and this is what he said

sure...

2 door strips...used in vgc the longer one above the door £25, the lower straight one £20.

boot rubbers i have new on shef

the boot outer rubber i'll have to get a price on...

regards

keron

Would good 2nd hand be OK? Certainly much cheaper.

Second hand is chilled. just as long as it isn't stuffed like my current ones. HAHA

But ya thats a big saving as long as it comes complete so that my spray guy can just put it on. Then it will be no problem :D

Ok, I'll PM Keron back. Just to confirm, the 2 bits of trim you highlighted in your picture, plus a new set of boot rubbers (to stop the rattle)

I will be in MidRand for 1 full day on 18th June, but then off to Durban/Port Eliz from 19th. Oh, and the air fare is £575................