The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2010 Weekender - Discussion thread

Branners

Thought it best to start a new Suprapod 2010 discussion thread as the other one had a lot of offtopic chit chat.

The event details are in this thread

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=218187

That thread will also be updated as people payup.

So, everybody get booking.

We will probably have at least 10 Skylines on the day (if not more) and I have invited the Viper UK club along.

I see Jamie has also invited the Holden VXR chaps which is great.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Supra-T

I want to go, but for some reason, paypal is refusing to debit my card and wants to set up a bank account??

Can some one help please?

I want to go, but for some reason, paypal is refusing to debit my card and wants to set up a bank account??

is your debit card one that has been verified by Paypal?

To be honest I have no idea why it wont work. It uses standard Paypal integration and nobody else has had a problem so I'm not sure how we can make it work.

If you can track one of the mods down at an event you may be able to pay cash, but only if you find them at an event before Suprapod.

Are you sure you didnt see a confirmation from Paypal that it worked?

The shop thinks it completed...

Guest Supra-T

I honestly haven't got a clue why it wasn't working but now it is! it's just deceided to work!

Can you please confirm receipt of payment mate?

It only just went through now mate!

Edited by Supra-T (see edit history)

I honestly haven't got a clue why it wasn't working but now it is! it's just deceided to work!

Can you please confirm receipt of payment mate?

It only just went through now mate!

The shop thinks it completed and has given me a confirmation number so it seems to be okay. 1 drag strip ticket only, is that correct?

Guest Supra-T
The shop thinks it completed and has given me a confirmation number so it seems to be okay. 1 drag strip ticket only, is that correct?

Yup, the £55 one for unlimted runs right?

Wow ... this looks like it could be a whole lot of fun :)

Pretty sure i can make it, so will find out soon and book it up.

If we are dragging, do we need a helmet or is it purely the case of " its your fault if you crash without a helmet " ??

Wow ... this looks like it could be a whole lot of fun :)

Pretty sure i can make it, so will find out soon and book it up.

If we are dragging, do we need a helmet or is it purely the case of " its your fault if you crash without a helmet " ??

If you go over 120mph you will need a lid or you will not be allowed to run, thats standards RWB rules.

If you go over 120mph you will need a lid or you will not be allowed to run, thats standards RWB rules.

Yep, they were very strict about this at last years event, as soon as a car did a 120mph terminal they were demanding a lid on the next run. Understandable really!