The mkiv Supra Owners Club

six years in a row passed mot first time

supra tango

ive owned my jap import since she came into the country in 1994 the only modifications ive done to her is tein suspension and blitz nur spec exhaust and for the past six years each mot she has sailed through no problems at all this is one of the most reliable cars ive ever driven and the garage like dealing with her because she is clean and ive looked after her well so ive another years mot without any hassle

ive owned my jap import since she came into the country in 1994 the only modifications ive done to her is tein suspension and blitz nur spec exhaust and for the past six years each mot she has sailed through no problems at all this is one of the most reliable cars ive ever driven and the garage like dealing with her because she is clean and ive looked after her well so ive another years mot without any hassle

Did it fail the other ten years?

Why you being smart for? The dudes just happy becuase his supra is in great nick now and is reliable + hasnt let him down...im guessing yours has failed a few?:);):p

Wind your neck back in.

Im just curious, he has owned the car for 16 years, just wondered what happened the other ten years, all be it three of them it would not have needed a MOT.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Its called the Shaken and it the MOT from hell. Its the reason my alot of cars come to the UK in the first place.

Thing with MOTs is its down to how observant or lenient the tester is. All my import cars for the last 10 years have passed MOTs without fog lights ;)

as i said she came into the country in 2004 and thats when i got her she came with a jap service history and its all been stamped in japan not sure if they do mots in japan but since she been here she has passed everyone

Actually mate you said it came into the country in 1994 ;) Look at your first post :)

ive owned my jap import since she came into the country in 1994

as i said she came into the country in 2004

verified typo, now lets move on

Great stuff mate. mine passes every year, theres no real reason it shouldn't if you keep on top of things. :D