The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mesh ...

Mas

funnily enough i thought of putting a thread like this up, i'm needing some good quality black mesh, i know halfords sell mesh but it isn't great tbh, the black ones are painted and just chip really easily and end up looking pants.

my car used to have mesh in the main bumper 'intake', it had a sort of very thin rubber coating that stones just bounced off, it was exellent stuff but it came on the car and i never found out where it was from.

surely somewhere online sells good quality mesh? anyone?

I need some black mesh too.

Remember a thread here recently about a company that supplied mesh to Jaguar etc, but I cant find the thread :(

Zunsport, It was a group buy. Listed in the far sale section I think. It is sold on fleabay for £114ish Looks like good stuff, just not £114 good :) for me anyway. I haven't got to the point of trying to find bling just so I can spend money :D That day is a long way off. :(

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=112764&highlight=zunsport

Check out the stuff available from Zunsport. Far as I know they only do fittings for the stock front though - both bumper and the indicator apertures (black or chrome and the black isn't just painted)

I have a black zunsport front grill, nice bit of kit, uses stock holes for fitting so very easy.

Looking at Mas's avatar he has a bomex front so none of the stock fitment ones will be any good for him though.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

I have a black zunsport front grill, nice bit of kit, uses stock holes for fitting so very easy.

Looking at Mas's avatar he has a bomex front so none of the stock fitment ones will be any good for him though.

Just had a look at their website. Looks like a nicer/easier fit than the grille-tech ones, but they could do with some better photos of their product on the car!

that's right, would love to have the zunsport stuff as they look very good but it's a shame they only do them for stock bumpers.

i got my black mesh from halfrauds!

Went to see the halfords ones today and to be honest they don't worth the £25 as they're nothing special! you can get the same quality in bigger size from eBay for leas than 20.

Btw Heckler you got PM mate :)