The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NOS' last post - Goodbye Forum

NOS

Hi guys,

I have enjoyed (immensely) my brief time on the Forum.

But after the recent event of being messed around by a seller in the UK, and owing to some of your responses on the issue, I have lost the faith.

For those of you who have always entertained my Posts (good or bad), I thank you.

I bid you all a farewell and happy motoring.

NOS

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha ha...! dude that's a bit sensative...! I though us Brazilians were bad...! lol

There will always be another cool car that you want to buy...!

I've got a funny feeling though that 'Da Nos' will be back some time in the near future...!

Peas out..!

you've a good sense of humour NOZ,.. and the ability to laugh at yourself,... which IMHO are both good qualities to contribute to this club.

I say stay, and find another Supra.

Besides,... who will everyone take the piss out of once your gone.

Since your arrival no body has bumped my boot thread.

Sorry to hear that mate, don't let one prat seller ruin your enthusiasm. You have a cool car, don't give up on it.

ignore all the p!ss takers on the forum, some people don't like it when you change anything from oem, personally, I'm doing what I want to MY car how I want, who cares what they think.

Think twice before quitting mate

But he only made 528 F&F posts in 6 weeks...it's a shame.

Ran out of material perhaps... Wait till F&F5 is out....

I will be honest here, it does seem like a desperate scream for attention, Did NOS expect us to all gang up on the seller/buyer and say 'He had the car first, you must resell it to him....'... I'm actually losing the will to even care anymore about it.

Petition for people that want 'Da NOZ' to stay in the forum...!

1:Brazil

2: Supra-Odyssey

way to show club spirit lads. Give the guy a chance. Since ive joined, all ive seen is abuse thrown his way and he hasnt given any back.