The mkiv Supra Owners Club

newbie north east gal ORANGE SUPRA :)

supramc32

hey all new member .. i have just bought the fast and furious look alike from a guy that used to be on the club called pete.. its 3 litre non turbo -

having lots of fun in it.. ive had, evo, tt ,subi and fto and must admit supra is right up there.... great car

SHERRIE :)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought it today and its fab :) ' its like marmite ull love it or hate it' so far everyone loves it :) each to there own!!

im changing interior, dash, and fitting sound system and tidying up engine bay!

got TRD dials to go in this week, then steering wheel must go! ;)

Its not something i usually go for, but its fun so far and VERY DIFFERNT!!

Hehe, NOS truly will be gutted! He's a proper F&F nut and wanted this as his second supe!

Ah well, welcome to the club and congrats on your new supe :)

Look forward to seeing you around, Newcastle aswell here btw

oh gosh i hope he isnt to gutted.. the guy mentioned someone else wanting it but i wasnt sure if he was serious or not!

i viewed it over a week ago but had to sell my suzuki van first and subi.. so i did :D

ha quality effort! :)

blond or brunette?

welcome by the way and sorry if I came across as rude but a few tricks have been played by the mods before! and because the recent interest from a current member for the car you have bought I was/am slightly pessimistic! hopefully you are really the new owner as you can then wind NOS up big time!

ha quality effort! :)

blond or brunette?

welcome by the way and sorry if I came across as rude but a few tricks have been played by the mods before! and because the recent interest from a current member for the car you have bought I was/am slightly pessimistic! hopefully you are really the new owner as you can then wind NOS up big time!

Its no problem guys!

I will get a proper pic up soon only got the car today and ive been out in it all day .. turns some heads :) its funny!

im brunette, im with my close friend on our night out as..... moulin rouge last year.. i think thats how u spell it , im sure someone will correct me ;)

I LOVE MY MOTORS and i wanted to add the supra to the list, ive had sooooo many cars, but this stands out more then any of them! :)

well congratulations on your purchase and im sure if anything ever goes wrong you will find the answer on hear!

what other cars have you owned? any pics?

where do i start... well with my top 3

SILVER AUDI TT REMAPPED TO 280BHP

WHITE EVO 4 :) 330BHP

THEN WOULD BE MY FTO 180 bhp, OR SUBI BOTH BLACK subi 300 bhp

Guest Shez

Hi,

Welcome to the club and congracts on ther car. Its a good copy of the Fast and Furious Supra and looks ace, loving it.

Hi,

Welcome to the club and congracts on ther car. Its a good copy of the Fast and Furious Supra and looks ace, loving it.

hey, thanx :) its great like, really grown on me lots! and the things i like to sort have been left so i can have fun making it more my own :D

liking the evo! :)

i loved my evo it was awsum and thats why guy travelled so far for it ,i had evo 6 interior that went with it aswell, i had the block powder coated white and i sprayed the bright blue on plastic .. NOT A MAN CITY FAN THO .. newcastle all the way :p