The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I`m Back .........

Vanessa

Hi ,

Good too be back :D Have just bought my old supra back .... god missed her so much . Hopefully get around to coming to some meets, Would like to say a big thankyou to Dave for all his help in making it possible, and also big thankyou to Amazing Grace for her help too :D sorry about all the smiles but so happy !!! :thanku:

Vanessa

Welcome back Vanessa :) Think I remember your car from a few years ago, where you the one that worked for an importer or something similar near one of the docks (could be completely the wrong person, so am prepared for a fail here :D )

Is the car still the same as you sold it?

Welcome back Vanessa :) Think I remember your car from a few years ago, where you the one that worked for an importer or something similar near one of the docks (could be completely the wrong person, so am prepared for a fail here :D )

Is the car still the same as you sold it?

Yes thats me, worked for an SVA centre , so no fail, lol shes had changed a bit, but still feels like the old her :D

Yes thats me, worked for an SVA centre , so no fail, lol shes had changed a bit, but still feels like the old her :D

Phew, the memory isn't what it used to be :D That's pretty rare to get your old car back, must seem a bit strange!

Has it changed in a good or bad way?

Phew, the memory isn't what it used to be :D That's pretty rare to get your old car back, must seem a bit strange!

Has it changed in a good or bad way?

She has changed slightly but thinking for the better , shes been well looked after , uk bonnet, different wheels and different seats , but still seems like same old to me, even got same number plates , lol have to ask multics did you really drive her around with Supra Bitch on the number plates , lol made me chuckle to see she still had plates i put on her :D

As you've been a member since 2004 I think it is appropiate that you Welcome me to the forum.....

lol, just kidding, glad you managed to get your old car back. I'm sure you'll carry on looking after it like you did before :)