The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Current spoiler or CF wing?

NOS

Hi all,

As you may know, I splashed out on a low-rise CF wing a few weeks back.

At the moment, I have a stock spoiler (black) on my car (as can be seen in my garage) but I am wondering what the general consensus is on the CF wing. It's brand new and is absolutely great looking.

I might fit it and then post pictures of the way it is now and the way it is then so you can see for yourself. [OOPS][/OOPS]

NOS

Do what you want to the car, rather than what others want you to do.

What's the point of owning a car to please others? Surely you own it because *you* like it?

After all, would you ask this opinion on your clothes/food/music/etc?

It's human nature to argue and tastes vary massively. You're always going to get good and bad responses if you're asking others to make a decision for you.

Neither of them dude..! I like the TRD with cabon blade only, Mine Do-Luck, and the one that Matt H has cant remember which one it is but it looks good with 'a full kit'. If you got pretty much stock kit TRD even with kit TRD is really nice..!

Only my opinion but it looks very good as is.

But as said above, it's your view that is important. I do totally understand why you ask...

I offen don't feel happy with new additions to my car untill others have said they like it shame really.
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_oops.gif