The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oil question mainly for oilman@opieoils :)

Robzki

Hi

I know the old oil question has been asked to death. but now the name has changed on the silkolene range, all I can find listed on the opie oils website is the fuchs 5w 40 titan supersyn. I thought there was going to be a titan race pro r or s and others? or am I misinformed

also the supersyn on its own is £34 for 6ltrs. But the service pack for 6ltrs +filter is £50.52 is the filter really £16?

Is the ufi filter as good as oem?

Thanks

Rob

Hiya

Need to order this b4 12 for the discount :)

Anyone have any idea whether the 5w40 titan supersyn is the same as the old silkolene pro s? And is it suitable for bpu etc

Also is the ufi filter ok?

Thanks

Rob

:) Hindsight is a wonderful thing

Wanted opinions from people that do regular oil changes, some must have used silkolene and ufi filters. Didn't want to trouble opieoils if I could help it.

But thanks for the help, was of great benefit. :rolleyes:

Rob