The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shine Auto Rear Diffuser fitment with AM exhausts

RobD

Right, I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread to show what exhaust WILL and WONT fit with the Shine Auto Rear Diffuser!

If you have this diffuser fitted please post up what exhaust you have fitted with it also, and the same if you have gone to fit the diffuser but realised you couldn't because the exhaust was hanging to low, the exhaust was to big etc etc!

For now i'll put that the HKS Hi Power Silent has fitment issues BUT I think with a few adjustments I could make this fit!

Also please state whether you have a NA or a TT due to changes that might have been made between the two versions!

That would be good if you could! When I offered one upto my car the exhaust looked like it needed to be held up 2 inch to fit properly!

I know a few people has had fitting issues so if we can get a list of what will and won't fit, and all the info we can it will make it alot more easier for people inthe future!

Cant find the make of my exhaust (I think it's a custom jobby). The diffuser didn't fit mine but not to be beaten I cut a nice little curve into it and now fits perfectly. The way the diffuser is mounted could be an issue with some. I made my own brackets up and followed what JamieP did with his and self tapped the middle directly to the bumper.

• 2 years later...