The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RacingHart C4R 18" - Which size wheel nuts

SupraStar 3000

I have a set of RacingHarts I want to fit to my new Supra,.. problem is, I can't remember if they required special extra long or slim nuts. The wheels are packed away in boxes ready to be sent to Jurgen and the car is having work done so have no way of knowing for sure.

Anyone know so I can pre-empt and potential problems.

thanks.

Ed i just used normal studs from my local garage nothing special needed 17mm socket fits them, if you want i will post pictures showing you the clearence if you want fella and if there are any pictures you need just ask fella;) not of my naked in the shower again though:eyebrows:

Ok, when I PM'd you asking for a picture of your nuts I really didn't expect to receive that. Are they really that huge! Gosh!!!! lol

I now have an inferiority complex:(

Cheers mate. Much appreciated Adam.

I'm hoping the standard nuts fit then,.. ekkk

Any time fella and as for the wheel nuts they should be fine, if you do have any problems then i will go to my local garage a pick you a complete set up and send them out for you as if they fit in mine they should fit in yours;)

wow! You really are a star.

Thank you so much mate. I doubt I need it but your offer is greatly appreciated.

You've just earnt yourself my 'Club Member of the month Award'. :)

Well done lol.

thanks Adam :)

Lol Ed I thought this is what us guy's do on here help each other it's a good thing helping other:innocent:

Anyway Ed get some pictures of them wheels up, what colour did you get:)

Just had them refurbed by Ibrar to a polished lip and matt black center. Decided to loose the silver center cap and go for a minimal look. I hope (money permitting) I'll eventually go for the Works Wheels in red, but these will do me just fine until then. :)

Just had them refurbed by Ibrar to a polished lip and matt black center. Decided to loose the silver center cap and go for a minimal look. I hope (money permitting) I'll eventually go for the Works Wheels in red, but these will do me just fine until then. :)

Please could you PM me a price on that? It's something I am thinking of doing too.

Best bet is to PM Ibrar mate.

He's a throughly spiffin chap and also very helpful in the wheels department.

The price he gave me included some other work so may differ somewhat from a price he'll give you. Very reasonable tho and my wheels look as good as new. Give him a shout.

Best bet is to PM Ibrar mate.

He's a throughly spiffin chap and also very helpful in the wheels department.

The price he gave me included some other work so may differ somewhat from a price he'll give you. Very reasonable tho and my wheels look as good as new. Give him a shout.

Alright mate will do. They have some scuffs so would need fixing up anyway. :thumbs: