The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cystic Fibrosis Ireland Charity Trackday.

pedrosixfour

Hey folks.

Just wondering if any of you decent caring people would consider sending a few quid my way to help support this worthy cause.

Any and all monies received will go directly to the charity as all costs for the have already been dealt with from our own pockets.

If anyone is feeling generous please gift what you can to me via paypal at [email protected]

I don't really know what proof I can offer you that the money is going where I say except my word as a gentleman and hopefully as a member in good standing in this fine club.

Plus of course your name on the sponsorship card which I will upload to the site for virtual proof. :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=110798&d=1274710727

Any donation will be greatly welcomed.

Regards,

Damien.

CFI Trackday.JPG

Edited by pedrosixfour (see edit history)

You da man Nos.

Oh and evening bumps.

C'mon chaps, you really will feel better about your lives, honest.

I was hoping to be able to hand over an extra, completed sponsorship card from the good people at the MKIV Supra Owner's Club seeing as there'll be a couple of us flying the flag on the day.

A few quid for a good cause, it cant be that off putting!

The ever modest Terminator (Phil) has just kindly donated to this good cause.

Thanks Phil, much appreciated mate.

If its alright with everyone I might refrain from posting the value of the donations in the public domain so a feeling of competition doesn't ensue.

Again, if nobody has any objections, I might put down the collective total amount donated from the members of the club on the sponsorship card. I'll send a list of the members who donated along with the amount donated to one of the mods who can verify that the amount shown on the sponsorship card tallies with the amount on the list of club sponsors.

There is really only one week left to donate to this so if anyone is toying with the idea of helping out please don't leave it too long to come down on the side of rightousness!

Edited by pedrosixfour (see edit history)

Morning bump!

We got a nice bit of momentum going yesterday guys, t'would be a shame to ease up on you now!

As a reward for your generosity thus far I promise not to annoy anyone over the weekend as I'm going surfing tomorrow with my best bud and our sons.

So I am expecting great things from you in my absence!