The mkiv Supra Owners Club

She's gone !

Muffleman

Saturday was a very sad day, the Trial Supra is now in someone elses hands :cry:

I usually get an offer or two a year and I've always said no, but the sad fact is I dont get a chance to use the car and it's been sat for nearly 6 months :(

But she's gone to a uk home and yes I got over £20k for it, who says the right car wont fetch over £20k in the UK ;)

The new owner phoned yesterday to say he absolutely loves it, he's had some serious Supras before and in fact had a well known Supra built by an ex-trader. He said it was nice to get a heavily modified Supra where none of the engine lights are on, warning lights etc, everything works, goes like stink, starts, idles and drives really well :)

But she will be missed :( 'It's been emotional'.

Very sad indeed. For you and the club. :cry:

is the new owner a member here?

Not sure mate, I will ask him :)

I remember when you first got her, must have definetly been sad watching it drive away. So whats the new toy? :)

TBH I couldn't watch it go, I left Dude to see him out :(

Gonna get a bike soon, not a ballsout sports bike as I know I'll hurt myself. Something semi-sensible the gf and I can go for a spin on, probably an older blackbird or 'busa. Looking at a VXR8 too :innocent:

Plus I still have the R32 for sideways fun :D

I bet you buy another, i give you a year max:D

A path you've trodden well ;)

On a purely selfish note, what are you gonna pick me up from the station in now? :(:D

The R32 is good fun mate, I shall demostrate for you :D

the gf ??

we need to catch up lol

Yep, a lot has happened in the last 12 months mate :D

She has indeed gone to a good home, the car will continue to have money spent on it :)