The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello all

Guest BeetleGraveyard

Guest BeetleGraveyard

hello there im chris and im new here so yo dudes i have a supra that some of you may now as it has the supra mkiv owners club stikers all over it lolol it needs some work on it 1 thing how do u change the air vents in the dash as 1 of my 1s is broked here is a pic

What I meant is that you could of probably worked a little bit harder on your introduction..!

And your issue with the air vent is not very descriptive, and you probably could of kept it for a new thread..! It would of been more appropriate..!

Guest BeetleGraveyard

ok dude i get u now

sorry im from bedford i have been in to cars all my life. i normall have vw beetles but time to have a change. i still have 2 beetles that will be staying.

So you're the slag who bought this and stole it from me? I was just about to come up and look and Richard said someone was looking at it

Welcome mate. I got a different one and like yours, she needs work but that's half the fun. The other half is going faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast

:rolleyes:

tick tock tick tock better brace yourself...! lol

What I meant is that you could of probably worked a little bit harder on your introduction..!

And your issue with the air vent is not very descriptive, and you probably could of kept it for a new thread..! It would of been more appropriate..!

No worries dude,, enjoy the forum...! I've also lived in Bedford a long time ago...! I studied at Mark Rutherfurd for a year before I left...!

Hey Brazil, who died and appointed you as the forum police? You haven't been here long enough for that role, calm it down and stick to being nice to new people.

Guest BeetleGraveyard
So you're the slag who bought this and stole it from me? I was just about to come up and look and Richard said someone was looking at it

Welcome mate. I got a different one and like yours, she needs work but that's half the fun. The other half is going faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast

yep lolol nice to meet you dude

Guest BeetleGraveyard

is there any thing going on soon went to the drift race on sunday it was mint so up for some more fun

Welcome To The Club.

Loads of information for you to read on how to make it go faster but you also have conclude decisions about how to stop as quick & turn to make it an all round better drive. A lot of people think about going quickly but nothing about how to stop quickly. A slightly slower car with good brakes will always be quicker than a quick car with poor brakes. :)

Guest BeetleGraveyard
Welcome To The Club.

Loads of information for you to read on how to make it go faster but you also have conclude decisions about how to stop as quick & turn to make it an all round better drive. A lot of people think about going quickly but nothing about how to stop quickly. A slightly slower car with good brakes will always be quicker than a quick car with poor brakes. :)

that is true dude thank you for you comment dude need to have a think what to do with her was thinking about a wideboy body kit and a carbanfibre talegate and more lolol