The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Buying the black sup on platinum autos

teddan

I try again. Do anyone know anything about the black supe on platinum autos? Or anyone around that could check it?:D

Stay to topic this time! I know that some peopel think about to company. Insted of write that in this tread you could pm me

I didn't not see some much about the car in that threat only one comet about the engine other message was about the company!

I see your point. Mine point would be that a car is only as good as it's previous owner. Also if you buy a car from a reputable source if you did have problems then it may get fixed.

I know and that is awsome :)

Just looking for more info! this car in now in a add in sweden!!

well i'm on here far more than is probably healthy and I don't recognise it as an ex members car.......it 'looks' reasonable enough i'd see what Swampy has to say :)

Went to Platinum Autos, guy called Bill runs it from his house. Hes a nice enthusiastic guy and with all due respect the Supra is probably the lowest price car he has, AMG mercs, an 06 plate 7 series BM and R34 GTRs are all there.

The car itself was fine, but its the history that makes it stand out, thousands of pounds in reciepts, many of them from main dealers and lots of old MOTs to verify the mileage :)

Im sure Teddan will post up if he wants :)

• 2 years later...