The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello me again

Guest supa

Guest supa

Hi can anyone tell me if they no any history about my new supra.

It has been in a few jap mags in 1999 2000.

The chap who i bought it off has given me half of the service history.Any info would be great.

Oh yeah went to whifbits last week i met daz who is the tuner

nice bloke got my car booked in for a remap this monday cant wait also gonna get a few other bits.While i was there managed to have a look at pauls supra it was the dogs danglys.

Thanks for looking

cheers saj.

http://s966.photobucket.com/albums/ae143/supa_2010/Supra/

Guest supa

Hi jamie i will put some pictures of the engine tomorow as the car is in garage.

This car has been in garage for eight long years and the previous owner only done 2k miles.

Guest supa

Hi peeps if you click on my first post and then on photobucket below theres a few pics there as for the engine bay pics i will put them up soon,

But i have sold the car yes sold the car.I was on the way to Whifbits on the M1.Then Fraserdante calls sayin he wants to buy the car,and that his not far away from where i was.Then i started thinking there was a nice skyline R35 i saw the other day decisions decisions.So i thought its worth going to see this geezer because his on the way to Pauls Whibits.And yep the chap bought it.Very nice bloke and family.

She will be missed but hey.

Oh yeah raced a porche 996 turbo spanker of the lights and yes owner was giving it max. Sadly for him 3RD gear and it was all over.Supras very nice cars the so called skyline killers,but hey i think the R35 500bhp is enough power for me infact more than and yes my supra was kicking 500bhp with the turbos asleep.

Hope i havnt bored you guys .

Thanks for all the help supra owners.

See Ya Saj

Guest SupraTroopa

Ha I knew I recognised it!

I've got a book I got last christmas called 'Supra Performance Portfolio' and its on the last page so got a spec list all here!

First owned in this country by... Jim Mather, bought for £28,000, put 30,000 miles on before modifying. Says here it now weighs 1200kg due to removal of air con, stripped out fully.

Got hybrids running in TTC up to 1.5bar boost etc etc.

A lot of work done by Graham Goode, turbo technics, demon tweeks nad torque developments.

Edited by SupraTroopa (see edit history)