The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dude's 10 second run - The Video !

Jake

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one jake , thanks for that , its a shame that it took so long to make boost on the line but that will be sorted for the Pod and hopefully will run more boost , lets hope Monkey boy is going to video and Jake can host !!!!!

Monkey why dont you come down with LEE on the saturday and camp with me and Matt ???Jake you up for camping too , i need a drinking buddy as Harwood is pants at that !!!

Dude:flame Dev

I think you can see the power when it hooks coming out of the burnout , thats how it will/should launch everytime , it got a 60ft of 1.7 secs at about .47 bar , im hoping to launch at at least 1bar hopefully more ;)

hehehe finally got it after loads of messing about :)

not a brilliant vid but it got the burnout and times.

dude have just wrote about getting a 3rd TC so you can hold off fitting my new one for now. i fancy giving camping a go but would love to take part racing if my cars done in time.

well done again on the 1st 10 second uk built supra

ps just looked at your 60 foot times on drag radials 1.78 and leon has done 2.2 on slicks they seem worse than street rubber :(

Originally posted by Jake

*drumroll*

Jake657 and MonkeyMark Productions are proud to present . . . .

Dude's Finest Hour

(I hope this works, my internet connection sucks tonight. I had to resume the upload three times. If the fle is borked I'll upload it again later when I get back home, gotta go. . .)

jake you hosting the crd vid too? what you think to my dogy cam skills filming dude v leon

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

jake you hosting the crd vid too? what you think to my dogy cam skills filming dude v leon

I've only just got in! Stupid family wedding.

I'm glad that it seems the vid worked for everyone (apart from GreenSupra :rolleyes: :D )

I'll check my Incoming and see if I've got the CRD vid . . . BRB

Yeah I got it OK Mark. I'm uploading it to some webspace now. It uses a codec not everyone will have though.

The launch is very impressive, I just wish it wasn't so fugly, lets the side down in that respect.

Any road, I'll post the link for everyone when it's done uploading and I've checked it.

Originally posted by dude

Monkey why dont you come down with LEE on the saturday and camp with me and Matt ???Jake you up for camping too , i need a drinking buddy as Harwood is pants at that !!!

Camping as in "IN A TENT" ? :eek:

The last time I did that was the Le Mans 24 Heur . . . .

by night time we were all too pissed to put the tent up and just crawled into it while it was still laid flat on the ground.

I might be up for it though, when is it again?

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

hehehe finally got it after loads of messing about :)

not a brilliant vid but it got the burnout and times.

dude have just wrote about getting a 3rd TC so you can hold off fitting my new one for now. i fancy giving camping a go but would love to take part racing if my cars done in time.

well done again on the 1st 10 second uk built supra

ps just looked at your 60 foot times on drag radials 1.78 and leon has done 2.2 on slicks they seem worse than street rubber :(

Leons bad 60 ft is due to him having a low stall converter and huge turbos and a diff for top speed not due to wheelspin , 1.7 is not a BAD 60ft its just that i took 3 SECONDS to build any boost on the line and even with DR's that was only because the tyres started spinning just before it took off , the sideways bit was prob some water dropped on the track by a previous run !!!!;)