The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veyron Vs. 2 Tuned Gt-rs!! wow!! video.....

Supra N_A

Assuming Jamie did beat the Veyron to the 1/4 mark wouldn't the Veyron very quickly claw back the deficit during an extended run?

I'm assuming that 1000hp and 253mph would prove a winning formula beyond the 200mph mark.

Yeah of course, the gearing for those high speeds is all wrong in Supras... dunno what that Texas mile one had done to it with regard to gearing.

I think the texas mile cars are just huge rev limits, most them guys run upto about 10,000rpm.

I reckon i could have one till 190-200mph

Embedded for some people who can't access directly onto youtube from work.

Great video, I was thinking as well what would JamieP & LeeP be like up against a Veyron. :D

Although I still think it is a overated car, don't forget that the Veyron is running 1,000BHP with a 8 litre engine, 4 turbo's

(Yep you read that right) and I believe 16 cylinders in the W16 formation. A lot of people who I know, that know nothing about cars rave on about how it is the first car to produce 1000BHP. They seem a bit bewildered when I show them video's of Skyline's & Supra's running 1,000BHP on a sensible road car over 10 years ago! :D

0iiZsBC0zmA