The mkiv Supra Owners Club

gs300 air mass sensor

Guest van_damme_supra

Guest van_damme_supra

hi,

i recently bought a injen induction kit and, lucky as i am, i need a gs300 pipe thing with the air mass sensor on/in it.. can this be done without any problems? i guess i'll need the cable that goes with it too but will that fit also? you can see the pipe with sensor on it in the link

http://www.injen.com/galleries/products/12120071344IS2083_directions.pdf

and also looking for this thing so if you know someone who has one let me know thanks

Guest van_damme_supra
Thats just your air flow meter & it will be on your car already. All you will have to do is fit it to your new pipe.

I'm guessing you have a NA supra?

Have you got stock air intake on the car now?

yes it's a n/a. i know, i sawed off my original piece of pipe with the grommet but is it a little to short as it's right by the hottest air of the bay.. with the gs300 one it's more forward so not in the hot area and i can still attach it to that point. (sry for my bad english :p)

hi, buy some thing like this. bolt to injen filter the you can put a Silicone Straight Hose Coupler and alloy pipe to go too throttle body.

im guessing you have a na engine with just a small sensor.

the kit you have brought has a 4 bolt square adaptor?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Air-Filter-Powerflow-Adaptor-BMW-Celica-Supra-Soarer-/220610831285?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item335d6e23b5