The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra badge

Wyntersun

My Supra is going in for a full re-spray next week and Im thinking that the rear "Supra" badge will be damaged after getting it off the boot.

Where can I buy a new "Supra" badge from?

Im gonna guess Toyota dealership will sell them, but is there anywhere or anyone else that does them?

Thanks

If they are in good condition, remove them yourself and save the extra monehs!! use string to remove the rear badge or wire like i did, up and down motion, thin flat head screw driver to pop the toyota badge out, it has 3 pins at the back of the badge that go into 3 holes that have 3 plugs that can be pulled out with your finger nails:) just take your time:)

Cheers, they look really good, might be tempted as I would usually go for total oem stuff.

Im having likwidart make me a new rear badge for my supra when i paint it, im not having the normal supra logo though, im having supra in japanese made, check the japanese writing under my forum name:D

That should look good mate :D

I took my original off to replace with a liquid art one and it came of very easy and would have went back on no probs infact I put it on the front of my snap on box and it's still there lol

although liquid art ones are way better and more modern lol