The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra pod 2k10 trailer

pistonbroke

I'll definitely be attending this years event and making another pistonbroke production video like the 2007 one. Though this time round I really want to push the boat out with production values, so as per any big hollywood release......here's the trailer :D

My other intention for this trailer is to make people aware of the event and a reminder for members to make sure they have the day booked in their calendars.

Youtube is still processing the HD stream, so you'll have to make do with the SD one for now......enjoy :cool:

&hl=en_US&fs=1&">
&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">

Link for the 720p version -

I'll definitely be attending this years event and making another pistonbroke production video like the 2007 one. Though this time round I really want to push the boat out with production values, so as per any big hollywood release......here's the trailer :D

My other intention for this trailer is to make people aware of the event and a reminder for members to make sure they have the day booked in their calendars.

Youtube is still processing the HD stream, so you'll have to make do with the SD one for now......enjoy :cool:

&hl=en_US&fs=1&">
&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">

Link for the 720p version -

SWEET as a bloody nut ..........................CANT WAIT

if i get me GT2835 HKS turbos on in time .....lol