The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Urgent... front wing has come loose *help*

TonytotheB

Hi all

Sorry for title but need help

Does anyone know someone who can fix a front Veilside bumper has come loose. Bloody drop onto low side.

It has come loose and I don't know how to fix it. I am worried about driving it now. Need this fixed asap and willing to pay someone to do it.

I may have some screws missing.

I am in Oxford but can drive a bit as long as it doesn't come off :( :(

Thanks in advance for your help

I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel sick!!!

Tony

I came off the curb and it was a bit too low. No speed either

Both sides seem to have come off and I fear I have lost some screws/supports/whatever. I don't need to drive it for now but desperately want it fixed and asap

It's a Veilside bumper (apparently). I am going to kill myself

Piccies

If its come apart on the side of the bumper to wing, it has 2 bolts, when they take a nock thats usually a breaking point....drill a new hole in the bumper and wing + fit new bolt which will hold it up...i can repair the bumper to...get some pics up...

In the last pic you can see where the stock bumper was held on, see if you can feel captive nuts in the bumper at that location on the bumper. If so its a case of fitting some 10mm bolts in place with washers. If you look at the plastic inner arch you will see a plastic fastner on it in picture 1. this should line up with holes on the bumper and self tappers with washers hold this part in place.

Wow guys thank you all so much

One side has the screw. The left side doesn't. I checked for those. EEEEEK

I have PM's both Swampy and EvinX. Hopefully they can help. I only got her last week so nearly started crying in the middle of the road. I stopped in the middle of a busy A road to check her - **** everyone else. I then felt sick to my core tbh

Any help you can give would be appreciated fellas. Hopefully I haven't completely borked it

I am a newb. End of.

Hopefully it is FG because there are some... let's say 'imperfections' which I am looking to be sorted. Aside from this issue I am looking for a nice repair man to sort the little 'imperfections' from the previous owner.

I have a couple of people who have offered help. Thanks to them

And thanks to you guys for the quick responses.

Sorry I got emotional but it's too new and I am so protective. I take up to car parking spaces at work so no idiot prangs me with their Corsa door :) :)

Sorry I got emotional but it's too new and I am so protective. I take up to car parking spaces at work so no idiot prangs me with their Corsa door :) :)

Understandable,

Just hold in there, there will no dought be times when your tested again.

Should see the dings in my door from idiots, doesnt matter where you park it something will always happen:(

See, and I was miles away from anyone!

IMG_0387.jpg