The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Totally Custom Manifold

dude

Nick has modified my inlet manifold to allow more airflow at high -RPM ala PHR style , without removing it and doing back to back comparisons i cannot give definate improvements but at hi rpm the car pulls so strong it defo doesnt hinder things , IMO i wouldnt swap back to stock and its a fraction of the cost of a Veilside !!!!!

Dude:flame Dev

Guest Terry S

Well you proved it's good enough to run quicky. I am very impressed Nick, you should market these harder. If you took it one stage further and got them flow tested they would be awesome.:thumbs:

Originally posted by Terry S

Well you proved it's good enough to run quicky. I am very impressed Nick, you should market these harder. If you took it one stage further and got them flow tested they would be awesome.:thumbs:

I'll flow test the fecker when we crank the boost up to pussy ++++ levels :D

LMAO, I meant for balance. When the head is done it may be worth doing the intake too.

Im not that balanced so perhaps my intake should be :) Felt pretty well balanced at Rotorstock !!!!:sly:

Guest Terry S

There you go the end of flow benches, we have "dude approved" products. You'll only find out if it's not balanced too late, but knowing you, you'd have found that out by now.....

There you go the end of flow benches, we have "dude approved" products. You'll only find out if it's not balanced too late, but knowing you, you'd have foun d that out by now.....

I cant think what you mean !!!!:eek:

But Colin will buy anything, you know that :p :D

Cheers guys, the newbie done good eh?? :D

I'd like to thank Dude for 1. giving me an oppourtunity to do it, and 2. for being a cheapskate as he'd of gone Veilside if not :D

John's about to get an improved version, and then I guess I'll look into marketing them and flow tested, unless someone beats me to it.....................

Originally posted by NWS25

Cheers guys, the newbie done good eh?? :D

I'd like to thank Dude for 1. giving me an oppourtunity to do it, and 2. for being a cheapskate as he'd of gone Veilside if not :D

John's about to get an improved version, and then I guess I'll look into marketing them and flow tested, unless someone beats me to it.....................

Is this the one you said would put it in the 9's ?????:stupid:

Originally posted by NWS25

Only quality my son - I only buy quality :p And, according to form, this piece of kit you are about to unleash on the unsuspecting world is quality :D