The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mini meet birmingham to watch Silverstone F1 GP - 11 July

Right guys got it sorted,

11th july at the bartons arms, on the big screen and sorted a tastly special offer as detailed below.

i will be there from 12 noon as normal so turn up any time you like, the GP start time to be confirmed yet.

special lunch menu just £5.95 per dish

1. Chicken Pad Kee Mou Noodles (Vegetarian option available)

Drunken spicy uden noodles with mixed peppers, bamboo shoots, chill, fine beans and baby corn flavoured with holy basil.

2. Green Beef Curry and Rice

A fragrant Thai green curry made with beef, served with steamed jasmine fragrant rice.

3. Pork Moo Pad Prik

Tender pork fried with chilli, onion and spring onion flavoured with oyster sauce and served with steamed jasmine fragrant rice.

4. Thai Chicken

Chicken with mushroom, bamboo shoots and spring onions tossed in oyster sauce and served with steamed jasmine fragrant rice.

5. Pad Gapraw

Finely minced beef stir fried with fine beans, red and green peppers, crushed chilli and garlic finished with fresh holy basil and served with steamed jasmine fragrant rice.

6. Teriyaki Chicken

Dices of chicken marinated in teriyaki sauce and grilled on skewers served with pineapple rice.

7. Panang Aubergine V

Deep fried aubergine filled with panang curry sauce served with steamed jasmine fragrant rice.

The Bartons Arms, 144 High Street, Aston, Birmingham B6 4UP Telephone 0121 3335988

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will post this on my forum Wayne.

Whats the maximum your going to cater for and are we going to have lunch during the race which could be good ?

Looking forward to this and the menu sounds great

Ive started a list below so we can get members to commit to this event, i'll update it with anyone from my forum that wants to come

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

1/ Dunk

2/ Wayne (Crash)

3/

4/

5/

6/

7/

8/

9/

10/

11/

12/

13/

im in lol

great dunk the more the merrier, the room can comfortably hold 60 seated but upto 150 standing so i think we will be fine, i can get the room laid up for 60 no problem.

its a crackin little menu, but if any body wants they can also order off the main menu, things like volcano chicken which i have to say is bloody nice and so cool when its served lol so there should be something for everyone mate.

Well lunch is served 12 until 2.30 so any body can order at any time

Edited by crashoverride (see edit history)

Are you guys crazy ??????? - thats 'Bandit' country :p:p where is the safe parking for all our Sup's :search:

:looney::looney::looney:

Thanks for that, that really helps us get people to come, this area is no worse than any i know of, 3 supras survived there for over 3hrs a couple of weeks ago and didnt get touched.

The pub has its own carpark at the end of the building which is also screened off from the main rd with a 5ft + high wall, there is also a large parking area just across the rd if required.

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

Thanks for that that really helps us get people to come, this area is no worse than any i know of, 3 supras survived there for over 3hrs a couple of weeks ago and didnt get touched.

The pub has its own carpark at the end of the building which is also screened off from the main rd with a 5ft + high wall, there is also a large parking area just across the rd if required.

To be fair I used to park a couple of my Supras down Staniforth Street overnight a couple of times a week and they were perfectly fine :)

Very tempted to come so can you put me down as a maybe and i'll confirm by end of the week? :innocent:

To be fair I used to park a couple of my Supras down Staniforth Street overnight a couple of times a week and they were perfectly fine :)

Very tempted to come so can you put me down as a maybe and i'll confirm by end of the week? :innocent:

Added you to the list :)

Thanks for that, that really helps us get people to come, this area is no worse than any i know of, 3 supras survived there for over 3hrs a couple of weeks ago and didnt get touched.

Hey Dunk dont get touchy mate i said it tongue in cheek as i lived in and around that area for over 10 years :p :p

Hey Dunk dont get touchy mate i said it tongue in cheek as i lived in and around that area for over 10 years :p :p

How do you think other members will read what you posted ?

They will now assume its not safe to leave their car at this meet so will now not attend !!

Touchy lmao,, very unimpressed more like.

ohhhh and I was going to put me name down too:blink:

I expect you to be there ;)

Im sure we can get a local hooligan to watch the cars while were in the pub and if we all chip it wont cost us much, i reckon £20 would do it