The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How wide?

nevins

Seen them before, but as soon as the house sells, I will be looking at a single and I love the gt300 kit. I dont believe in fitting such a kit to a supra that aint got the power to go with the looks. Only problem I have is where I live now is that to get into my court yard I have to drive down the drive which runs between a wall and the house itself, so need the maximum width of the car so I know it fits lol. If im correct it should not matter as the kit does not come out further than the stock mirrors. Can someone confirm this please.

There is a thread somewhere on the forum where the guy measured the width. I think it was a For Sale advert which I replied to if that helps the search.

I think the basic answer is that it is no wider than the full width of a Supra including wing mirrors. So wing mirror to wing mirror is the same width as the widebody.

Post a link to the thread if you find it.