The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do i have an addiction?

dan1985

Only had one evening and a morning in my supra, I took it through a tunnel at night, loved that, had the roof off in the morning and loved that!

now my external wastegate has stuck open so she sounds like a boat so dont want to drive it until i can get it booked in at a garage to be fixed.

im already finding myself missing it... have i got it bad? lol or is it like this for everyone so i can tell my mrs not to worry...

lol

I'm addicted to Utterly Butterly. I eat it straight from the pot. I think I have a problem. I've run out of bread. :)

As for your 'addiction'; that's just very common, and you shouldn't concern yourself too much, as when you get her back you can enjoy the whole experience again.

As for me, I haven't lost the love for her over all these four years I've been blessed with my GZ Aero. :)

need to make a wish list for her.... as she needs a new dress and make up (dress = body kit, make up = paint)

whos a good trader on cosmetics? i want the lot. body kit, seats, interior, ice, finishing with a white spray job.

going to take her to a bigger named garage for the service and wastegate fix... she only gets the best

You have new car syndrome. It happens to most people, it's wierd, 3 years ago the Supe got all my attention and my other cars got washed about once a month.

I recently got a new car for work and I have washed it 6 times and waxed it three in the space of a month......:D

Poor Supe hasn't had much attention lately....:(

H.

need to make a wish list for her.... as she needs a new dress and make up (dress = body kit, make up = paint)

whos a good trader on cosmetics? i want the lot. body kit, seats, interior, ice, finishing with a white spray job.

going to take her to a bigger named garage for the service and wastegate fix... she only gets the best

Are we talking Max Power style here? An are you thinking about underbody neons?

Last place on earth to take it to - doubt their mechanics will know or have seen a Supra before

:rolleyes:

They havent. Toyota in cantebury admitted as much. To round matters off the lexus dealers down the road have.............and the monkey that fixed the last one took it out "to check everything was ok" and wrote it off.

I know this due the salesman telling me all about it while trying to sell me an RX350

After almost ten years of MkIV ownership, for me its ranged from initial total rapture, through a period of intense love and is currently enjoying a period of deep contentment. My current one nearly seven years on still makes me smile whenever I get in her. A few times over the years shes given me a little grief, but we always got over it and making up was great fun. I'm still as attentive to her as I ever was, and in return she seems to enjoy being mine. I'm not sure what I'd do if she ever left me.

After almost ten years of MkIV ownership, for me its ranged from initial total rapture, through a period of intense love and is currently enjoying a period of deep contentment. My current one nearly seven years on still makes me smile whenever I get in her. A few times over the years shes given me a little grief, but we always got over it and making up was great fun. I'm still as attentive to her as I ever was, and in return she seems to enjoy being mine. I'm not sure what I'd do if she ever left me.

I hope the young OP understands the depth of your love, I have a feeling his might only be skin deep.