The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post Japfest 2010 thread

S44M KT

Well what a fab day! Fantastic show of Supra's. MKIV really stood out from the rest. Was nice to meet a few new faces and see some old ones again. The show itself was a little disappointing, there wasn't many cars that grabbed my attention.

I took plenty of pictures, i think i took one of every Supra on the mkiv stand (sorry if i missed someone out)

Pictures to follow.

Sam :)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great day out, always good to see some old mates and meet a few new folks from the club :thumbs:

Had an interesting start to the day with a 5am call from Lui saying his car had broken down at Toddington :( This resulted in a last minute rush for Amo to drive down to Reading with all the tickets and passes... Got there just in time, but we managed to get everything handed out and everyone into the event in the end!

Think the club areas were a bit better this year, the main stand being a bit closer that previous years and the JapFest Club Stand was a nice focal point centre of the event (more or less).

Some cracking Supra's on show from the club, they're better every year!

Thanks to Lui for the organsiation, Gerry for sorting out the club banners and flags long before everyone got there and Amo for making sure the tickets and passes got to Reading on time :thumbs:

Edit - forgot to say thanks to Smarty for the lift there and back! Was lovely being back in a single again, had started to forget how quick they were :D

Good day out again. Some really nice supras as always. Goes without saying good to see everyone again and meet a few more new faces:)

Thanks to Lee P and Colin for there advixce with my boost controllor, much appreciated:)

Now, where's the after sun:d