The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD has transformed my car

Gaz6002

I've just got in from an hour-long drive back from Lee's shop after upgrading my car to a Borg Warner turbo.

What an amazing machine. It's quiet, civilised, well mannered and absolutely, 100% pant-moisteningly fast.

I can't rave enough about these turbos. I'm using the 88/75 with a 1.01AR and it spools the same as my old T61... but with stupid power and immense torque. It's a different car now, and I couldn't be happier.

Massive thanks to Lee - not only is his work top notch, but he's the sort of guy anyone would feel happy leaving their pride and joy with. The cars he works on are treated as well as his own.

Also, thanks to Baldy for the excellent work spraying my stock bumper and as usual, big thumbs up to Ryan for sorting out the mapping.

I'm a happy boy - doubt I'll get any sleep now before tomorrow :D

...things like this so badly make me want to go single :eyebrows:

Except the wedding comes first eh Abz ;) like the WIM day "Abz, why didn't you bring your partner?"...."Ah she's at home, organising the wedding stuff" :D

Oh and Congrats Gaz, get some vids up when you can (Convoy if possible :))

Having the collection of Traders we have on this forum now i cant see why any supra owners would want to go aswell.

This year the supras have really stepped up another level!!

My confidence level when turning up to jobs which our traders have worked on now and built is at an all time high!

Ryan

Except the wedding comes first eh Abz ;) like the WIM day "Abz, why didn't you bring your partner?"...."Ah she's at home, organising the wedding stuff" :D

Oh and Congrats Gaz, get some vids up when you can (Convoy if possible :))

Yeah, I was hoping she would say the wedding is off & I could turn the wedding fund into a Supra fund :D

I look forward to some pictures & video's Gaz!