The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Days off cleaning and polishing for Japfest....a few pics

DodgyRog

looking good mate. :thumbs: were your fingers all that dry way after a good cleaning session?

My finger nail have loads of metal polish under them and my hands are coated in wax:blink:

Looks absolutely immaculate :)

Thanks, its proberbly the best I have had it, other than the wear and tear stuff. I even re-aligned the doors and painted the wiper arms;)

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Cracking mate:)

Did mine inside and out last night. It poured down today. But this evening was meant to be bone dry. I did a propper job on the outside and she looked really tidy. I finihed the last wheel and it poured down for half an hour:( I have just come in from drying it off ready for either a very early quick detail or one when I get there, I assume it'll need doing again.

A real credit to you Rog. Looks great. Sorry I can't be there mate, the Mrs has plans. :D

Quite sore at present....., :D

Thanks Andy much appreciated, shame you cant make it would of been nice to meet up again

Cracking mate:)

Did mine inside and out last night. It poured down today. But this evening was meant to be bone dry. I did a propper job on the outside and she looked really tidy. I finihed the last wheel and it poured down for half an hour:( I have just come in from drying it off ready for either a very early quick detail or one when I get there, I assume it'll need doing again.

I have been dodging the showers all day, didn't think I was going to get the chance to wax it, but it cleared up enough around 7pm, so it just got a quick coat