The mkiv Supra Owners Club

350z owner thinking of getting another Supra

Tarmac

Hi all

Currently own a 350z 03 plate JDM.... one of the best cars ive owned, I love it... But ive got a 4 month old baby and although the Mrs has got a Focus I think I could do with the extra seats pretty soon tbh.

I owned an Aero top supra non turbo a few years ago and i loved it 'except for a leaky roof' so I was thinking about selling the zed and getting a TT Supra... they are amazing cars even though they are a bit older... Im a member on 350z uk.com and theres been a few ex supra owners moving onto 350z's but im thinking of going in the opposite direction to them lol:)

Anyway im going to look round here and PH etc, catch you soon

Tarmac :search:

My Zed and old Supra below

350z.jpg

supra.jpg

If you have kids, forget the Supe. How tall are you??

My youngest is nearly 3 and we are struggling to get him in the back due to restricted space if there are two decent sized adults in the front.

The other thing is that the bucket rear seats are notoriusly difficult for getting a child seat to fit safely. Whenever I have had my lad in the back there has been a lot of play in the seat to the point that we don't do it now.....:blink:

Hope this helps..!!

H.

The other thing is that the bucket rear seats are notoriusly difficult for getting a child seat to fit safely. Whenever I have had my lad in the back there has been a lot of play in the seat to the point that we don't do it now.....:blink:

That's why god invented ratchet straps :D

That's why god invented ratchet straps :D
:rlol:

Just had the most funniest image in my head reading that!

I don't think I'd agree, from the surrey rolling road I managed to get Andrew (sdistic) in the back seat with Adnan in the front. Although Adnan did have to move up quite a bit we managed to get Andrew in the back from Surrey to Central London.

This is Andrew... :D

Guest Suprafly

Mate I've had 4 Supra's over the years, I kept selling and buying skylines and then returning to the supra, once I even sold a supra (my third one) and bought a UK spec Nismo 350Z GT Rays, then we had a baby boy some 20 months ago and like you decided to go get another Supra, which I did and fully BPU'd it etc....

It doesn't work mate, I might as well still have the 350Z, it's a real real real pain in the arse getting baby in and out of the Supra even if it isn't very often as I bought the wife a qashqai for practicality with the boy, I thought it would be fine for the few times I'd need to use the Supra but it soon wears thin.

Sooooooooooooo I sold Supra #4 (recently to a french member) and bought an Evo which by the way is perfect, it's got the power and blistering performance etc and is baby friendly accessability wise I'm happy to say.

I have my Supe still.

It works something like this -

Our 9 year old in the back.

Mrs in the back - I shouldn't laugh, but I will...:rlol:

Myself and Louis (11 month old) riding up front :cool:

Pram in boot.

No trouble :)

ok, I also have my astra runaround, but we all go out in the Supe most sunny weekends etc..

I have my Supe still.

It works something like this -

Our 9 year old in the back.

Mrs in the back - I shouldn't laugh, but I will...:rlol:

Myself and Louis (11 month old) riding up front :cool:

Pram in boot.

No trouble :)

ok, I also have my astra runaround, but we all go out in the Supe most sunny weekends etc..

That's all well and good Rob but weren't you a test driver for matchbox??:D

Sorry, I actually thought that the ratchet straps could have actually helped my situation, as it is it's another piece of useless advice from Marc P......:sly:

H.

That's all well and good Rob but weren't you a test driver for matchbox??:D

H.

True. And I got pipped to the post for the R2D2 gig.

I guess I forget other people have height issues when trying to get into their low slung sports coupés :D