The mkiv Supra Owners Club

aberdeen meet, end of the month

drift_bear

date : 6th of june

time : 1pm

location : the car park by the cinema (will upload the usual map for anyone that dosnt know)

attachment.php?attachmentid=104988&d=1265649012

after the poor turn out for the last couple of meets, would like to get a good turn out for this! its coming up to the summer months so means more nice days (well its ment to lol) thought would give plenty of notice this time for the local members, since sometimes theres not alot of notice for the meets.

the meets not open to just the aberdeen lot, so if anyone from down south your more than welcome aswell, the more the better! :cool: think we need to get an epic meet on the go, so come on guys lets do it!

just do the usual and join the list :

1. drift_bear

Edited by drift_bear
to help other members make this meet! (see edit history)

Could do with changing the title of the thread to reflect the new date if possible.

I will speak to Eve and see if we can set a date for a BBQ in June/July at our place as well. I was thinking it might be worth making it a Sat afternoon have a few beers spark up a bonfire and camp in the field overnight. Could get the footy out or rounders. Any ideas welcome.

Just thinking out loud!

Could do with changing the title of the thread to reflect the new date if possible.

I will speak to Eve and see if we can set a date for a BBQ in June/July at our place as well. I was thinking it might be worth making it a Sat afternoon have a few beers spark up a bonfire and camp in the field overnight. Could get the footy out or rounders. Any ideas welcome.

Just thinking out loud!

that sounds good bud! get to see that epic new garage of yours! lol.

Just thinking out loud!

That sounds ace! Haven't played rounders since primary school :D

• 2 weeks later...