The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Getting ready for Japfest!!

JODY T

Why o why did I buy a silver car!!!

Just spent all day, claying and machine polishing the car, however I've had to stop coz it's started raining!!! Doh!

I've onlygot round 2|3 of the car with the machine and no wax atall.. :(

if it rains tomorrow like I just know it will I'm gonna have half a shiney car!

All in all it seems like an awfull lot of effort for the car to be only a little shineyer than it was before lol bloody silver! Still at least most of the scratches and swirl marks are gone

anyone elsse waisiting there time like me for japfest? Only for the car to sit in the club carpark lol

Go buy a gazebo and a lamp and spend the night on it:D mines silver but its already done, in the garage.. and not being a daily driver its been sat all week :) hopin its not going to rain Saturday now

I have got to fit my refurbed lights though but thats 2 mins

Yeah I know lol I arranged it with dave earlier

Should get everything done I hope..

Roll on sat :)

Not done any cleaning as yet and I really should!

Just spoke to Lee and Dave and the plan is to meet in Gordano services at 6.30. Be there or be square:)

Well this is day 2 of my Japfest prep, not including a few things I did a couple of weekends ago.

I have spent most of the last 2 days taking laquer off and re polishing my wheels

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=217423

I've also polished the Nur spec S back box and had the wife cleaned my floor mats.

Tomorrow I have to mount a front number plate, paint the wiper arms, back to black the plastic grill under the wipers, re-fit my Trd carbon spoiler (hopefully ParcelForce deliver it from Knight-Racer early) and wash, polish and wax.

O and talk the misses into hoovering the interior, wiping down the dash etc and wiping the inside of the glass.

How many hours do we have left til Japfest:blink:

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

jetwash on the way to japfest is my prep ;-)

Lucky Supra i guess :D, Karolinas my prep, I'm getting a lift to work tomorrow and shes taking the day off to clean it :D

Well I'm picking my car up tomorrow evening and driving to the show in the convoy on Saturday morning... Mine might not look the best :D

well its not like you're on the main stand or anything, Oh, Wait a min, You are! PUT SOME EFFORT IN!!!!!!!

clay bars are easy, as long as you are good at rubbing for quite a long time.. oh and you need lubrication!

And you seem to do it by yourself :D

This could be an interesting weekend :D

She wont be so smartarse when i get off the forum :D I had to logout for her to write that (And hit her) :D