The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This Supra looks about ready for takeoff

Cerikbok

I love the first one, good to be different, if you like a stock supra keep it stock, if you want something 'in your face' do it, theres nothing saying you cant...just dont get why peeps think supras should follow a certain style..when really they shouldnt. Mines in your face, but when i look at it i see the stock lines and my new look. 2nd ones ok, if it was cleaned up. brighter paint + new headlights it would look great

they put the engine in they left a lead off somethink to do with making it faster dont ask me what but theres a light on the dash not the engine managment light someother one and has been like it for 2years now the engine thats in it now is the daddy one you can make this in to a drag car

Wow, not quite sure what to say about that.....

Unless he means the cat temp sensor perhaps with a decat pipe?

http://cdn.images.pistonheads.com/aimg/1714/1714707-2.jpg

PMSL that is the funniest thing I have seen for weeks!

:rlol:

Bet his motorway-speeds mpg is brilliant.

Please God, bring this thread to Chris Wilson's attention after he's been down the pub. :D

If he wants to redeem himself he COULD claim to have been influenced in the style of the rear wing (if not the ludicrous angle of it), by the Russell Savory V6 supercharged engined Exige that Pilbeam have designed.

http://www.pilbeamracing.co.uk/rsw_evo.htm

Some spy shots of the inner workings:

http://openpitlane.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=11998&page=3

The rear spoiler is out in the airflow which is OK but aerofoils can only go to about 15 degrees angle relative to the airflow - that one would just stall and work the opposite of the desired effect

The rear skirt looks like its stolen from a Dalek :rolleyes:

Everybody have own opinion and vision, some follow bigger group of “this is good and this is bad and that’s IT! and its not questionable”

For example Veilside body kit hmmm 95% Supra owners don’t like it at all, I like it I would not like it to be on my car but. But there are some Supra owners they Love it and for them big Respect! For not being different or weird in 95% Owners opinion here but for being in that 5% unique group what just do what they want with Car they own!

I admire people with own vision, Supra is a machine you play with in way you wish, I have on mine probably 5 different makes of body kits and looks brilliant FOR ME and I guess I wouldn‘t care much if somebody say its look s*it but I guess it would “touch“ my feelings in way. My car, my personal vision my choice and I will be drive “that” not you or you or you! And if I would like to sell it I don’t care if you not share my taste if you don’t like it don‘t buy it and stop making bad comments because you scare potential buyers!!

I would like to say to owners of this Fantastic machines “don’t let any one spoilt your day/week/month with not nice comments of car you make it from your personal taste”

And I Love both of these cars because it’s a SUPRA and that make them special and unique no matter what body kit you put on it even “ugly duckling body kit“, it still be machine we ALL Love so much!

Supra our passion in it!

Edited by Gabriella (see edit history)

Everybody have own opinion and vision, some follow bigger group of “this is good and this is bad and that’s IT! and its not questionable”

For example Veilside body kit hmmm 95% Supra owners don’t like it at all, I like it I would not like it to be on my car but. But there are some Supra owners they Love it and for them big Respect! For not being different or weird in 95% Owners opinion here but for being in that 5% unique group what just do what they want with Car they own!

I admire people with own vision, Supra is a machine you play with in way you wish, I have on mine probably 5 different makes of body kits and looks brilliant FOR ME and I guess I wouldn‘t care much if somebody say its look s*it but I guess it would “touch“ my feelings in way. My car, my personal vision my choice and I will be drive “that” not you or you or you! And if I would like to sell it I don’t care if you not share my taste if you don’t like it don‘t buy it and stop making bad comments because you scare potential buyers!!

I would like to say to owners of this Fantastic machines “don’t let any one spoilt your day/week/month with not nice comments of car you make it from your personal taste”

And I Love both of these cars because it’s a SUPRA and that make them special and unique no matter what body kit you put on it even “ugly duckling body kit“, it still be machine we ALL Love so much!

Supra our passion in it!

Absolutely agree. though these two are the extreme. each to their own. If we all liked the same things then it would be a pretty dull place round here.

That said, I'm a little bit unsure if anyone but a 10yr old could like that rear 'wing'

Rob