The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Not new but just about to...

TonytotheB

... buy my first Supra NA.

Hi all

I joined a while ago with the intention of buying a Supra but then spent my cash on a wild 10 days trip to Ibiza... oh well. Got to do it once.

I am going to see an NA on Saturday but from all the pics/vids the guy has sent and the fact he's been a legend in communication, I am 99% sure I will have it. I am not spending as much as I first thought, i.e. it's not a TT, I have a bit left to play with for basic aesthetics. I doubt I'll be saving £4k for a T conversion, rather have fun with the NA and then buy a TT later - probably once my insurance goes down :)

Just thought I'd say 'Hi'. I am busy reading and digesting as much as possible from these forums. I must also get membership once I figure out how to do it lol

I'm based in Oxford but visit Liverpool because family are there. I'd be interested to meet a few peeps. One way to expand the friend base and get some good tips from professional Supra drivers :p

Take care all

Tony

Hello Tony & :welcome: To The Club.

I am sure we have members near you & loads of meets which you can attend.

It is good that you are reading as much as possible before getting your Supe, good luck with the purchase!

Have it looked over properly & if things need fixing on it don't walk away they can be sorted at the right price.

Have a look at the buyers guide which might be some help.

Hey chaps

Just getting some pics up. However, where do I post if I want a good bodywork repair/painter near Oxford (near = 200 miles tbh). I am confused even though I am a member lols

Thanks in advance

You wont go wrong with club member Baldy, his paint shop is near gatwick, top workmanship.

'Bout time I got some pics up.

This is as I bought her. She needs some stuff doing to her. I am trying to price up all that stuff. List so far

1. Some bodywork issues

1a. Full service and spruce

2. Front lights need changing to glass

3. Stereo system needs sorting. AMP/SUB kit

4. Sell her and buy a TT

She's my first so be gentle please

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1197/img0095v.jpg

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1605/img0093za.jpg

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/3060/img0090zg.jpg