The mkiv Supra Owners Club

recaro seats what other types

tooley

i can see im not going to get much joy in trawling the for sale sections unless i check every 5mins so i was just wondering if anyone else has ever tried fitting them from another vehicle. ive seen so many going on ebay from other marques and for a massively cheaper price why is it supra ones go for so much.

My recaros will prob be for sale as I can't fit in the car with the roll cage and helmet etc, I will have to go bucket seat flat on the floor to give me headroom, check out my build thread in projects if you fancy some alcantara recaros to just drop in on runners that work perfectly.

its all about the look yours are the perfect seat but ive been hankering after a set of those leather clad jurgen finshed masterpieces ever since i saw those piccies of some last august...thats why i asked about set from other cars as the cost of getting them done is going to add £400 to the cost of them anyway.

if yours had a black finish on the seat part i would probably get away with it but as its blue and my car is silver it wouldnt quite go

its all about the look yours are the perfect seat but ive been hankering after a set of those leather clad jurgen finshed masterpieces ever since i saw those piccies of some last august...thats why i asked about set from other cars as the cost of getting them done is going to add £400 to the cost of them anyway.

if yours had a black finish on the seat part i would probably get away with it but as its blue and my car is silver it wouldnt quite go

It's what dye's for :)

Not a leather man myself. Leather should be left for belts and whips. Don't even like leather sofas.

Its poss to just get that part changed, these are from an evo 7 or 8.