The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pick up my new Aero top tomorrow

Wyntersun

Well I found a Astral black Aero Top in the end and will be picking it up tomorrow. I have a 4 hour train journey in the morning, but it will be worth the long drive back :)

1994 n/a

Stock all round

Full leather interior

93k kilometers

I will be signing up as a full memeber too.

I will probably be after a few bits and bobs like;

A set of mats

A non worn auto gear surround

Maybe a set of UK glass lamps or late spec JDM's

Clear side and front indicators

Non worn handbrake lever

Is there many brakers on here that can usually get these parts?

Cheers all :)

Edited by Wyntersun (see edit history)

Cheers, looks like I will have to buy them with the bulbs then!

Also I dont suppose you know if a 3 post air bag steering wheel will fit a non air bag supra?

No, you will need the loom and sensors fitted to the car for it to work:)

Sorry, I should of explained better. I want to change the old non airbag wheel for a newer shape 3 post late spec "air bag" wheel. Will it be a strait swap over? I know the air bag won't work, but i prefer the look of the newer shape ones. :)

has anyone swaped there old wheel over for a newer one?

Sorry, I should of explained better. I want to change the old non airbag wheel for a newer shape 3 post late spec "air bag" wheel. Will it be a strait swap over? I know the air bag won't work, but i prefer the look of the newer shape ones. :)

has anyone swaped there old wheel over for a newer one?

The steering wheel is fine and so is the gear surround. I just prefer the later spec steering wheel. The gear surround is just abit scratched that's all. Only wear is on the handbake handle.

I'm at London paddington train stn waiting to get the train to mavlern to pick it up. Will post photos later tonight.

Hi guys,

This is my new aero top, took a quick photo of it at a service station on my way home yesterday.

Have already bought a set of new uk glass headlamps for it.

A set of clear side indicators

clear front indicators

chrome rings for the speedo dials

I need to get a new auto surround bezel. Current one has either really faded in the sun or the rubber coating as been taken off it and doesn't match the rest of the dash. Also should there be a grill of some sort on the bumper?

And I could do with a set of hinge pins to hold the center arm rest lid on.

My plans at the moment are firstly to take off the big exhaust off, as its way too loud for my liking. Replace it with just a standard one.

New set of alloys, even though they are in good condition, I just think a new set of 17's my freshen it up a bit.

And finally, I have decided to have the whole car re-sprayed in original astral black.

Hi guys,

This is my new aero top, took a quick photo of it at a service station on my way home yesterday.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/mattcelicasr/image1.jpg

Have already bought a set of new uk glass headlamps for it.

A set of clear side indicators

clear front indicators

chrome rings for the speedo dials

I need to get a new auto surround bezel. Current one has either really faded in the sun or the rubber coating as been taken off it and doesn't match the rest of the dash. Also should there be a grill of some sort on the bumper?

And I could do with a set of hinge pins to hold the center arm rest lid on.

My plans at the moment are firstly to take off the big exhaust off, as its way too loud for my liking. Replace it with just a standard one.

New set of alloys, even though they are in good condition, I just think a new set of 17's my freshen it up a bit.

And finally, I have decided to have the whole car re-sprayed in original astral black.

We need to talk about that exhaust and headlights.:) Join up and send me a pm see if we can sort something out

:)

Nice car BTW

Nice aerotop that, I bet your chuffed with it. Nice having your first drive back eh:) Get your membership paid and get your ass (and the supes) to japfest at the weekend. You can pick up the tickets etc etc at lui's reading convoy meet. Not to be missed mate