The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japanese Performance Front Cover - Supra!

SupraAyf

I'm over the moon guys as I didn't think I was going to get the main front cover space.

Still can't believe it:cool:

The Supe is on the front cover; the contents page; a 7-page write-up and Jurgen's sales advert so that's 10-pages in total (not bad eh!!:D).

1 JP Front Cover.jpg

nice one mate

All thanks to you good mate - it worked out well in the end eh!;)

I don't see a Supra there but congratulations anyway;)

Would you believe it Michael but I said the same thing to the wife this morning. It is certainly different from other Supes.

well done Andy.

Thanks Ed mate - I'm sure you'll be featured soon too (and I don't mean on Crimewatch either:D)

Great work mate u must be chuffed with all that coverage

Nice one Andy:)

Congrats mate

Nice one matey, will have to get myself a copy of that.

Don't hate the player hate game...! lol

Congrats Dude...! :cool:

Thanks guys - much appreciated indeed;)

Well Done Andrew, you must be chuffed.

You thought the Scooby would be the main feature with your car being the little 'inside feature' at the bottom.

I did mate. The missus phoned JP a few weeks ago and the lady at the end of the phone said it was to be featured at the strip at the bottom of the front cover; perhaps they changed their mind in order to boost magazine sales:innocent:

Congratulations Andrew, you will have to get that framed :) is it out yet, or is that what the magazine sent you?

Jon, you best get to Tesco before me tomorrow or else you'll miss out on a copy:d

The June Edition of the JP Mag is out for purchase on the 11th May but subscribers get it slightly early by a few days.

Edited by SupraAyf (see edit history)

I will certainly be getting a copy of it mate, you not home this weekend to bring it to the Corbridge show?

Not sure when I'm flying out Jon - may be very soon. I have to go in two minutes in order to build a wall.

I always make good use of my leave:rolleyes::Pling:

The feature on your car is the only one I read straight away when my copy of the mag' landed on the mat the other day. Awesome car and a nice little back story to go with it - real "right place; right time" stuff! The cost of paint's a bit steep, though, isn't it...?!

Would you believe it Michael but I said the same thing to the wife this morning. It is certainly different from other Supes.

Sure is and highly deserving of top billing in the magazine as a result, the editor would be insane not to, it's bound to increase the number of people picking a copy up just see what the heck it is rather than just looking at yet another Impreza on the front.

Congratulations, definitely one to buy lots of copies of and store away :)