The mkiv Supra Owners Club

better looking antenna?

Guest van_damme_supra

Guest van_damme_supra

hi,

i heard from someone on the forum you can buy better looking antenna's from a trader here. only he doesn't know wich one..

who is it? mine doesn't work anymore so might as well buy a better one :)

Guest van_damme_supra
Group buy dude, search threads you will find it...! stubby for around 50bucks if think...?

closed.. is there going to be a new one?

Guest van_damme_supra
Just waiting for my metal smith to get back, he is on a course, then he needs to make a press for the brackets and then I need permission off one of the mods :) this should be ready to go fairly soon

so it's gonna be a whole kit? i'm only gonna need a few bits of my old aerial?

Just waiting for my metal smith to get back, he is on a course, then he needs to make a press for the brackets and then I need permission off one of the mods :) this should be ready to go fairly soon, rekon it's gonna be less the £50 too and first group buy will be for 50 units

Looking forward to this Steve!

Just waiting for my metal smith to get back, he is on a course, then he needs to make a press for the brackets and then I need permission off one of the mods :) this should be ready to go fairly soon, rekon it's gonna be less the £50 too and first group buy will be for 50 units

drop me a pm once you get the go ahead!

i heard from someone on the forum you can buy better looking antenna's from a trader here.

Technically it's an aerial, which only receives, not an antenna, which both transmits and receives. Not that that's important...

Guest van_damme_supra
Technically it's an aerial, which only receives, not an antenna, which both transmits and receives. Not that that's important...

my english isn't the best but i think everybody got the picture.. :p