The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hopefully next weekend!!!!

Bailey.

Hopefully be goin to pick my supz next weekend, I know I will love it but I don't what to expect,,,, I've driven many other turbo cars such as a rx7, r32 gtr and evo 6!!! but this is my first supra!This supra is at full bpu and I don't know what to expect, i'm really trembling in anticipation!!! Pretty sure I wil swap to ttc quite quckly! Reasonbeing as I had a sequential setup on my rx7 but found it much smother and predictable once I went single!!!!!! Any comments welcome to calm my anticipation!!! Lol

Pretty sure I wil swap to ttc quite quckly! Reasonbeing as I had a sequential setup on my rx7 but found it much smother and predictable once I went single!!!!!! Any comments welcome to calm my anticipation!!! Lol

The transition between through the sequential set-up is smooth enough; they're powerful cars, but it'll only go as fast as you want it to..... GET A GRIP MAN! :)

Any pics of your old rx-7? We like pics

Lol, rx7 wasn't really a looker, standard body just had a streetported blitz kkk k27 turbo, was rapid, just soooo unreliable!!! I have many regrets about that car! Yes a good experience, but including the car it cost me 12.5k , I sold within 18 months for 6250. I really wanted out!!! If I just kept the 12.5 with what I've spent since then on cars I could be buying a big single now, lol!! I will see if i can find some pics when I get in later,

Sorry yes luckily I saw the guy reply to a wanted post for a tt6. He didn't reply and I looked at his car in garage, got in contact with him and were just waiting for the v5 to come through as he is removing his private plate!! So the car never even had a for sale thread, so a good spot really!!