The mkiv Supra Owners Club

black on black

Bailey.

even though im still waiting for the day i get to pick up my black tt6, im already thinking where too start, already at bpu, i want to really focus on performance! i,e going single! but i want to get the car looking sweet to start with, as the car is at standard ride height and although on work wheels, not really my choice, so heres my thought to go for the sleeper/stealrh look also trying to keep costs low! first off get some standard 16 or 17 inch stock wheels, them paint those black or very dark grey, then whifbitz carbon front splitter which i love the look of, already with oem skirts and spats thats about all i think i would like to do to the look of the body work. then possibly a set of d2 coilovers to lower the car and firm her up a little! then front and rear facelift light which again i think are a great extra to the pre facelift supra's! thats the basic jist of it, the car already has uk brakes which is oviously a bonus! after this i think i will be more than content with how the car performs and looks untill i can save some wonga for the turbo conversion!!!!

anyways i suppose the whole point of this post is to get some pics up of some black on black stealth looking supra;s!

any tips comments would be apprieciated, thanks

I really like James C' wheels and I agree the car is very clean...!

I want my wheels to contrast with the car, that is why I am not keen on a flatish black. Maybe a dark gun metal color with a good gloss that looks almost chrome would look good.