The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats the going price for a low millage J-spec TT??

wallis

Im currently trying to sell my car and have had no interest in it at all, which is making me think its too exspensive or its because its an import?

Ive been looking on the internet loads the last few nights and theres thousands of supras for sale, has the market completly dried up and no body wants them anymore?

Its a great car and im in no rush to sell it but it does seem like no ones buying them?

Is it me, what do people think?

How long has it taken some of u guys to sell on your supras?

Cheers,

M.

If theres thousands for sale then its a buyers market and the cheap stuff will go 1st + its not a great financial climate for buying thirsty old sports cars in which will scare off a lot of buyers.

I guess its down to too many imports devalueing the stock thats already here so your cars possibly too expensive now.

If your in no rush to sell than pal the idea is to hold tight, dont panic and start lowering the price as you will seem desperate to the potential buyers that are watching your car.

Few pointers stick a 'normal' number on the PH ad as the call safe number is a rip off and people dont like calling that. Upgrade to premium if you havent already done so.

Also dont knock Autotrader/ebay for advertising.

And if you have the time and inclination 'rotate' your pics.

Good luck with the sale its a nice looking motor and the price is right.

Fair doos but this is a stock car and for £250 more u get a he'll of alot more with my car, my wheels were over 3k new and it's low millage, maybe I should drop the price but it's going to make me feel sick :-(

If your in no rush to sell than pal the idea is to hold tight, dont panic and start lowering the price as you will seem desperate to the potential buyers that are watching your car.

Few pointers stick a 'normal' number on the PH ad as the call safe number is a rip off and people dont like calling that. Upgrade to premium if you havent already done so.

Also dont knock Autotrader/ebay for advertising.

And if you have the time and inclination 'rotate' your pics.

Good luck with the sale its a nice looking motor and the price is right.

to be honest bud I really don't want to sell the car I love it, were just starting a family and child seats and supras just don't go together?

If it didn't sell I think I would just buy a cobra childs seat....hehehehe!

Fair doos but this is a stock car and for £250 more u get a he'll of alot more with my car, my wheels were over 3k new and it's low millage, maybe I should drop the price but it's going to make me feel sick :-(

am not suggesting to drop price as it seems fair what you want the other car is also priced to sell.;)

to be honest bud I really don't want to sell the car I love it, were just starting a family and child seats and supras just don't go together?

If it didn't sell I think I would just buy a cobra childs seat....hehehehe!

haha...just stick your woman in the back its easier that way

i agree pal your car is a much more attractive proposition... too many stock tt autos around

am not suggesting to drop price as it seems fair what you want the other car is also priced to sell.;)

Cheers for the advise mate, I think I'll keep It in at that price for a while if u think it's reasonable, your defo the bloke to take advise from in this area, man you get some sick cars in, if I ever had the chance again I would love to get my hands on some of the beasts u get your mits on!.......top class!

Its a mith that you cant get kids in the back of the supra! My little girl has been in the back of the car since she was 1 with no problems! ( Got the car when she was one) I know that theres baby seats you can get that will allow kids younger to be in the back! :)

Its a mith that you cant get kids in the back of the supra! My little girl has been in the back of the car since she was 1 with no problems! ( Got the car when she was one) I know that theres baby seats you can get that will allow kids younger to be in the back! :)

Things aside bud I'm only messing my 3 year old nephew loves being blasted about in the back of the supra but my missus hates the supra for day to day stuff? As we know there's loads of room for kids seats in the back easy!

As someone who is always browsing supra ads with a view to maybe buying one i'd say there is not a lot wrong with your asking price,however buyers may want a younger car,a different colour,manual ,auto,tip,kitted,stock,so it narrows down the offers you might get,looks nice in the pics :)

I'd change your pictures and get some fresh ones posted, all the shots of the outside are way to dark and i'd rather be able to see the car properly especially if i was coming from a fair distance

I'd change your pictures and get some fresh ones posted, all the shots of the outside are way to dark and i'd rather be able to see the car properly especially if i was coming from a fair distance

Some interest first would be nice, an email or two maybe :(

I thought they were pretty good there not bad pics!

I understand they are a little dark it was overcast as u can see in the pics the weathers been wank this week.

Its a good point though, if u are thinking this many others will be to.

As soon as the shite weathers gone i will get some nice new bright fresh pics when its actually sunny.