The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Woking Meet This Friday Night....

Suprash

Right, well this started out with me and Steve (Mr Angry) meeting for a drink in a few weeks time, which has now been moved to this Friday as we're also meeting with Tony (Pulse), before he finally departs for the land down under. So if any of you want to say good by to Tony or just fancy a bit of a cruise, then get ya name down.

So its this Friday in Woking............

Graham S / Leett / Shaf, what you guys up to Fri night, could be a good little convoy.....

Kev Millhouse, Know your a little further, but could you make it.....

1) Ash + SB

2) Steve, aka Mr Angry

3) Tony, aka Pulse

Originally posted by leett

same as that its my birthday today so will be pissed from tonight onwards:burp: :friday: :upside:

Happy Birthday dude, guess your be in your local then ;) :D

No worries guys, just thought incase you was at a loose end.

Oh S*** I have just arrived in Gloucester to spend the weekend wid my parents ( havent been up here for a while and they miss me :p )

I know you guyz were talking it about it a couple of nights back in the chat room....sorry it was late and i wasnt paying enough attention! DOH! :banghead:

I will have to give this one a miss, maybe next time :)

Do we have a time / location for this one yet? :)

Hisupe, thanks for the wishes :)

Patrick, I'm due to fly out on the 11th (Friday next week), but that's not quite guaranteed yet.. I've rebooked it 3 times now :)

BUT .. if it is rebooked it's likely to be days further, not weeks this time.. If I'm not gone on the 11th, I will be gone by the 16th.

If you can't make it tonight then I'll be around all next week if you fancy a pint too :)

-Tony

Typical, me and Susie have just bought a place in Fairford Leys and are moving in a couple of weeks... and you're buggering off!!! ;)

As tonight is a bit short notice could we suggest something for next week? If not woking them we could simply meet in Aylesbury somewhere?

Are you still on the same mobile number?

Originally posted by Supragal

I live in Woking... :D Whats the score with this?

I think we need a place to meet, and perhaps a time :)

I've just been and picked up my rental car.. a whopping Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 - AUTO! Whee, will I be a challenge for the Supes or what? It feels like I'm driving a shopping trolley! I'm far too tall for such a car..

And given it's 1:30, I haven't slept yet from yesterday I'm going to try and grab some sleep and hope somebody has suggested times/places by the time I wake up :)

Patrick, Aylesbury pub sometime in the week is fine by me :) Yup, still the same number.

-p

God Im crap at organising things arent I.......:(

Anyway Im meeting Steve at some little airport off the A319 I think for 20:30......and was planning on just finding somewhere.

SG, why havent you taken this over, you should have had maps and all sorts up by now, Im disapointed in you.... ;) :D

So who's in.......????

Kev ??

SG ??

Anyone ??

I'll be there, and aiming for 8:30 or something sounds perfect.. because I'm still not bloody asleep! :eek:

Catch you all tonight, but somebody sort out a meeting place please :) I don't know the area at all.. SG? Somewhere easy to find as a meeting point? We can always convoy elsewhere (me in the Corsa, whee!)...

-p

The Airfield is Fairoaks, Its as Ash says on the A319 between Chobham and the A320 (which is the road that runs down from Junc 11 on the M25 to Woking)

I thought it would be an easy place to find for us to meet up then find a local watering hole.

Supragal as a Woking person maybe you know of a pub where we can park also.

See you at Fairoaks Airport at 8:30 :thumbs:

Not sure if I'll actually be able to 'attend' but I'd love to say hi at least.

Got a house inspection on Tuesday and I'm away all weekend and the place is full of bits of supra and they freaked last time so I've got to deal with that...

Guest soggy_phoenix

There was a nasty crash along the Fairoaks road last night, hope it wasn't any of you guys? :(

No thank god but it happened just as Ash and Millhouse arrived. I was waiting in the car park at the airport and heard an almighty bang but couldnt see it. There was a van that was run off the road by a white Astra van which failed to stop, they hit a telephone pole and rolled. Fortunately the people were ok

Looking back on that accident, Im seriously surprised our car wasnt hit, as the Astra van pulled out of a side turning, as we was turning around, the van ended up behind me, and at first I just thought he was being the usual typical idiot, you drive a fast car so you should be driving fast, as he was all over my boot, I mean I havent ever had anyone that close. Eventually I pulled over and let him past, and we saw him over take a car on a blind bend. As we approached the Airport, we saw a car on its roof, and we knew instantly that the Astra van must have been involved. It turns out he over took on the other side of some bollards, and them came over onto the right side of the road, and side swiping a small van for no reason at all, driver said there wasnt any on coming traffic, so it wasnt as if he was trying to squeeze back in. What ever happened either he a) robbed someone/something, or b) they had stolen the van. They were driving that bad, but why blantely (sp) push some cars out of the way and not others (me...), maybe he some deep down appreciation for cars, who's knows.....

Although about 5 mins from the Airport was a pikey setup, I dont like to label, but it wouldnt suprise me if it they know something about it because while Clair was waiting with Mr Angry, a brand new Astra pulled up, and some voice asked whats the hold up, as they only need to get around the corner to where they live, Clair said she looked at the driver and he was about 14, Irish accent, and and chain around his neck that looked like it weighed more than he did. But he then proceeded to mount the verge and drive right past 4 coppers, fireman, and ambulance crew, and then past the other traffic cop who was turning traffic aorund, no one noticed a 14 year old drive past them.........it was all very interesting....... :D