The mkiv Supra Owners Club

some bhp show pics

Rob_Mitchell

Ha nice one mate, was good to me you also bud. Also we have both won a prize, Russ begrudgingly called me earlier with the news so woooooot woooottttt

Yeah. Isnt that just great, i knew i shouldnt have given you two links to the dam forum.:p

If one of you wins best project i will kill you and throw all my toys from my pram.:p

Yeah. Isnt that just great, i knew i shouldnt have given you two links to the dam forum.:p

If one of you wins best project i will kill you and throw all my toys from my pram.:p

Don't worry mate, when new workshop gets sorting ill iron out all your bodywork niggles and get you back on track for the project car win. I will make you feel the supra love once again;):D

lol sswwwwwwwwwweeeeeetttt mo fo. was a good show mate i really had a blast, you up for bluewater tomorrow evening anyone??

Before i go to the blue water meets i wanna sort the little niggles in my bodywork i was talking to you about. Only trouble is work is so busy at the mo and new workshop needs sorting, god knows when ill get time!!!! :rolleyes:

Before i go to the blue water meets i wanna sort the little niggles in my bodywork i was talking to you about. Only trouble is work is so busy at the mo and new workshop needs sorting, god knows when ill get time!!!! :rolleyes:

atleast you got fun stuff to do on your car, im getting bored of polishing and seeing my mug in the reflections.

car looks good mate never seen that kit before, its only little issues you have nothing drastic..... my fellow award winner ;) hows the raven? :D

atleast you got fun stuff to do on your car, im getting bored of polishing and seeing my mug in the reflections.

car looks good mate never seen that kit before, its only little issues you have nothing drastic..... my fellow award winner ;) hows the raven? :D

Cheers bud :D

I think Russ is a bit dis heartened at the mo anyway as his thread about "losing the love" makes clear. Hopefully i can get him to feel the love again soon though bless him.

Probably a double blow as he introduced us to that club in the first place :rolleyes: And he stood a good chance of winning something. Although he should get the project car award when its all finished:d:d:d

he definately deserves project award- so russ pull your finger out and finish you boot build ** sets the rear blind on fire**

i know he introduced me too. oh well atleast us three are keeping the supras in that club. i get disheartened all the time when i look at hodges and jamie p engine re-builds lol. going to go down the single route i made my mind up now just wait for paul whiffin to crack on with his demo

he definately deserves project award- so russ pull your finger out and finish you boot build ** sets the rear blind on fire**

i know he introduced me too. oh well atleast us three are keeping the supras in that club. i get disheartened all the time when i look at hodges and jamie p engine re-builds lol. going to go down the single route i made my mind up now just wait for paul whiffin to crack on with his demo

Yeah i was looking at hodges earlier and that thing is gonna be a real show stopping monster, just wish i had the finance to back it up :(

But yeah i recon when paul whiffin sorts out that turbo kit, I think its the way forward for your motor as it would look awesome having a polishing turbo amongst your blinging bay, and def be something different as im sure thats what your after ;)

Yeah i was looking at hodges earlier and that thing is gonna be a real show stopping monster, just wish i had the finance to back it up :(

But yeah i recon when paul whiffin sorts out that turbo kit, I think its the way forward for your motor as it would look awesome having a polishing turbo amongst your blinging bay, and def be something different as im sure thats what your after ;)

just got to save myself for it lol im happy to go down that route i think ill be more than happy with the bhp figures and i know paul will put together a decent kit. still got more shiney bits to do too.

got that brians supra coming in on tuesday for oil change and gearbox change which is good