The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supradibbs 900 bhp SRD Built Supra at TDI

JamieP

:blink: I was not expecting that!

I've not been really following your build thread & nor know more than you have a sinle turbo, but to produce 900BHP is just totally awesome! Must be a great feeling to have such a gorgous looking car with an insane sounding turbo\power to match! :D

Thought it would be good, welldone,now stop talking of selling it and enjoy it instead!

When they mapped my R32 they never allowed you to be in the dyno cell, when did that change, it gets so full of fumes in there :blink:

I think its because our cars are not built by them they dont mind, real nice guys there, Sam clearly knows what he is talking about, you should have kept that R32, i bet thats still running perfectly to this day.

I think its because our cars are not built by them they dont mind, real nice guys there, Sam clearly knows what he is talking about, you should have kept that R32, i bet thats still running perfectly to this day.

It is still running as it happens,I have spoken to the owner a few times, has a dog box and AP brakes now, TDI used to have a picture of the engine bay in their waiting room

It ran jap spec brakes when I had it, hence tooquicktostop :D

The car was insane and yet "only" made 735 bhp fly, seems tame today for some reason :D

It is still running as it happens,I have spoken to the owner a few times, has a dog box and AP brakes now, TDI used to have a picture of the engine bay in their waiting room

It ran jap spec brakes when I had it, hence tooquicktostop :D

The car was insane and yet "only" made 735 bhp fly, seems tame today for some reason :D

The real question is how much longer can you resist turbo jap big power? not long i think:D