The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Auto TT passenger ride

miles

Hello chaps,

I have been wanting to get another supra for a while now and would ideally be looking at a TT6 but currently im about 4k shy, so have recently been thinking of getting an auto TT as a stopgap.

I was wondering if there was any members in the west sussex/surrey/Gatwick area that would be able to give me a ride in their's to see what its like?

Thanks in advance,

Miles

I am not in that area but if you could make it to Bluewater on Friday 7th May, I am sure myself or someone could take you for a ride :)

Failing that if you are attending WIM (Wheels In Motion) meet on Sunday 9th May, I am happy to take you for a spin.

i am picking up my wife on thursday morning from gatwick if you are about then I could take you for a spin :)

Thanks for the offer mate, im meant to be going on holiday on thursday so may well pass you! but if it falls through i would really appreciate it if i could have a ride :)

I'm in Shere, next to Guildford and would happily take you for a spin if you pop over, although it is a single but would be able to give you a good run down on the auto box use

Thats not too far from me actually, if i dont make it to the WIM day and my holiday goes ahead that'd be great.

You already seem to have plenty of offers but I'm BPU auto TT and would be happy to take you out if you make it to the WIM day :) Otherwise, you're a bit far away :(

cheers mate, if i make it to the WIM day i might see how many rides i can get :D