The mkiv Supra Owners Club

5 years ownership, 5 years of MOT's

jonc

As you can see I don't post much but I just had to post this!!!!

I have had my imported NA for 5 years (I am the only owner in Britain)and today it passed yet another MOT with no problems :). In a day and age when Toyota are dragged through the papers my 16 year old car has never failed a British MOT and the MOT tester commented on how good the condition of the car is compared to the UK cars.

I am lucky enough that I can service it myself which I do regularly (using Toyota schedules) only using Toyota parts. What an advert for Japnese Engineering and especially Supra's (even if mine is only a NA:rolleyes:).

Roll on the next 5 years:cool:

Yes, indeed. My soon to be 17 year old has passed all it's MOTs first time since it came into the country in 2004. I am the second owner in the UK.

Praise indeed for their quality. My MOT tester always comments on how solid it is, with no advisories. Lovely. :)