The mkiv Supra Owners Club

May Mascrat

rob wild

Hey Folks

Just though I'd stick a post up over this :)

Please put your name down so we can see how many people fancy it!

With numbers so low at Mascrat would be great to 'own' the car park like we use too :D

Cheers

Rob

Ps there might be something else their :D

Guest Rays the roof

Basically it's a pub where Jap car owners meet. Usually 100 or so cars, but it lost the appeal last year when the police decided to turn up and measure everyones number plate, tyre tread depth etc etc.

Supposed to start work at 19:00 on Monday, but might arrange to go in a little later and pop over.

I too may be coming with something other than the soop, but it is Jap....:eyebrows:

Edited by Rays the roof (see edit history)

let me know if you do ray i can bring you the readies for my shiney bit......there was a very nice selection of cars there last month and also none of the usual clickiness everyone was chatting not just specific marques owners

What is this? just a meet or something? ive heard a few people talking about it and never bothered to ask.

but it lost the appeal last year when the police decided to turn up and measure everyones number plate, tyre tread depth etc etc.

:

Ray's only bitter because when they came they didn't end up cavity checking him! :D

Guest Rays the roof
Ray's only bitter because when they came they didn't end up cavity checking him! :D

Partners a GP Matt, so it's rubber glove time for me every night :eyebrows:

Guest Rays the roof
let me know if you do ray i can bring you the readies for my shiney bit......there was a very nice selection of cars there last month and also none of the usual clickiness everyone was chatting not just specific marques owners

No sweat matey. ;) I'll bring a few bits that you may be interested in...LOL

1. Rob Wild

2. Matt H

3. Sted & Lynz

4. Rays the roof

5. tooley

Head count so far then :) Was hoping for a couple more tbh :innocent:

Im at work that night so depending on how i get on what time i finish etc etc i may pop down

Dont forget peeps its not two for one anymore its two for £9:00 on a seperate menu

Cheers

-Ian-

Good to see Rob's Skyline eventually :innocent:

It was a shame the old bill turned up and issuing tickets for small number plates, the same thing that happened last time the manager saying she had no problem with the meet going on, but after speaking to one the officers, he said that the pub and rang them and complained about the meet.

Good to see Rob's Skyline eventually :innocent:

It was a shame the old bill turned up and issuing tickets for small number plates, the same thing that happened last time the manager saying she had no problem with the meet going on, but after speaking to one the officers, he said that the pub and rang them and complained about the meet.

Yep last time I'm going to Mascrat! I'm not paying for rubbish food then being set on by the Police! Its just not worth it!