The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Richardstock1 bodywork

Rob_Mitchell

Well i thought i would do a update on the bodywork were doing on his car.

removed the side repeaters and offside headlight and number plate as were going to repaint the bumper, due to some damage on the side part.

the repair is not too drastic on the door and wing, ill post more pics up later when we actually start working more on it... having a cuppa now :).

DSC00260.jpg

DSC00261.jpg

DSC00262.jpg

DSC00263.jpg

I am having some damage repaired from some idiot that hit my car and drove off http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=215421

I am quite happy to keep the side repeaters for now :)

If i were to get rid of them then i would be looking to do it by replacing both wings with the facelift version rather then fill the holes where the repeaters used to be.

Edited by ManwithSupra (see edit history)

abz your hard work lol ha ha. yeah mate just give me a shout. ill see you friday too

Ah crap, totally forgot about Friday! Been thinking so much of WIM!

Not sure my car will be ready by then, even if it is I am at a party until the early hours of the morning. I'd love to come along to the meet but I told my good old friend I'd be coming along almost 2 months ago (not noticing it is the first Friday of the month!).

*Sorry to go off topic Richard*

Abit off topic but have your alloys been refurbed ?

its just i'm needing mine doing and like the look and colour of yours as the dish looks the same as the actual wheel .

Yeah mate, they have been repainted including the dish,

After the first winter I had the car I had some of the laqure lifted on the dish and it went milky I then had them refurbished and had the dish bare metal polished but to be honest i could not keep up with keeping the metal polished, so decided to get the whole wheel done in Platinum Silver, i feel its a good compromise.

Edited by ManwithSupra (see edit history)