The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nice looking facelift n/a, but turbo gauge?

Wyntersun

I have just seen this face lift n/a supra, I wouldn't mind going to have a look at.

But am I right in thinking that one of those 3 little gauges on the dash is a boost gauge? How so if its an n/a?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996-P-TOYOTA-SUPRA-3-0-SZ-NON-TURBO-FACELIFT-/350335169904?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item51919a7570#ht_1227wt_1167

or am I totally wrong?

Matt

If you like it go see it, is pricey for an N/A but dealer prices are always going to be higher. For that price/miles it should be mint and show no real wear on the interior what so ever (pedals/steering wheel/auto stick) etc. It would have to be a minter to pay that but go see it and see how it looks/drives

Thanks guys, i was with elephant for my Celica GT4 and are still with them for my Celica VVTi. If I get a supra I will stick with them as I have been quoted £801 fully comp for a N/A supra :)

If I pay up to join as a full member will I have access to more Supra adverts on here? I can access the classifieds section still, is there more then that then?

If it's as clean as it looks, I'd say about £3,500.

There should be quite a selection of clean NA Supra's in the forum classifieds.. I'm not sure you can view that section without paying for your membership though.

Whats your thoughts on this n/a, not to far from me and looks pretty standard too :)

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1666903.htm

"Hi service recently done, timing belt changed recently with a full warranty so if anything does ever go wrong then this can be changed free of charge, full stainless steel exhaust fitted with a full warranty, engine runs brilliantly, brakes are brilliant, suspension is fine no knocking noises what so ever, electrics work perfectly, body work is in mint excellent condition with no dents, no rust but does have a few scratches around the body you will find this since the car is 16 years old but does look like it has come out of a show room condition, interior is brand new.."

It does look good from the photos. I think there a some stone chips to the front bumper from what I can see from the photos, but thats no problem. Have asked the guy if I can have a viewing this Thursday. I have printed out the "what to check when buying a supra" and will have a read through it.